*****KatKwiz - Feb. 9 - 2825*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to buy DW this watch for Valentines Day.
Show the steps from right here to find this watch so I can buy it.
______(one or more steps)__________

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I want to buy DW this watch for Valentines Day.
Show the steps from right here to find this watch so I can buy it.
______(one or more steps)__________

First, I open another browser. Then I type in the name of the watch on Yahoo. So I type in Geneve Alle watch and it comes up with a site that said geneve by alle, so I click on it, it takes me to a site with a bunch of pages, I then go circling through the pages trying to find the exact watch. I find it, then I click on it and a screen about the watch appears and I click on buy item now, then it takes me to a place where you can put your credit card info in!

Or way number two would be that you click on the pic, hit properties, find the URL, insert in into your webbrowser, go there, find the watch and go to buy this item...

I hope thats right!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BTW, Dont nobody take my word for it! Its very possibly wrong!! And oh yeah, click on my dragon hatchling! LOL

felinelady

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1. Right-click on the graphic and choose "Properties."

2. Copy the Location’s addess, just to the domain name: http://www.allejewelry.com

3. Open a new browser window and paste in this web address, then hit Enter.

4. Toward the top of the page, you will see a Watches button. Place your cursor over this button. You will have two choices: Men’s and Women’s: select Women’s.

5. Click once on the graphic or the More button under the Geneve Watches category.

6. The watch in question is the tenth option (3rd row, 2nd watch). Click once on the link and buy it.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I believe the contest is over, but you have to remember that you need to find it on the Cat Site!

For me,

I would click on usercp.
Click on edit options
Unclick "no advertising displayed"
Go back to the main page and scroll down to our sponsors
Click on TCS shopping
Click on jewelry
Click on "Alle fine jewelry"
The watch is right on their main page:

http://www.allejewelry.com/product.c...TOKEN=73234110

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

First, I open another browser. Then I type in the name of the watch on Yahoo. So I type in Geneve Alle watch and it comes up with a site that said geneve by alle, so I click on it, it takes me to a site with a bunch of pages, I then go circling through the pages trying to find the exact watch. I find it, then I click on it and a screen about the watch appears and I click on buy item now, then it takes me to a place where you can put your credit card info in!

Or way number two would be that you click on the pic, hit properties, find the URL, insert in into your webbrowser, go there, find the watch and go to buy this item...

I hope thats right!
Sorry, but if you read the rules you will see you cannot use another browswer. All answers must be found on The Cat Site or a link found on The Cat Site.

One way to find the answer never leaving The Cat Site: Click on Cat Forums (the upper left box). This displays a box at the bottom called TCS Shopping. Click that.
What do I want to buy DW? Jewelry. Also note that I am still on TCS without using another browser. Click on Jewerlry. Note that you are still on TCS and that the very top link is for Geneve watches. Click on this. Look until you find the watch. Note that all links were provided by TCS.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Felinelady

1. Right-click on the graphic and choose "Properties."

2. Copy the Locationâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s addess, just to the domain name: http://www.allejewelry.com

3. Open a new browser window and paste in this web address, then hit Enter.

4. Toward the top of the page, you will see a Watches button. Place your cursor over this button. You will have two choices: Menâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s and Womenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s: select Womenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s.

5. Click once on the graphic or the More button under the Geneve Watches category.

6. The watch in question is the tenth option (3rd row, 2nd watch). Click once on the link and buy it.
Sorry, but you were about an hour late and also you cannot use another browser.

But do not be discouraged, come back!! I see you are a very Newbie and I predict you will win in the near future!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I believe the contest is over, but you have to remember that you need to find it on the Cat Site!

For me,

I would click on usercp.
Click on edit options
Unclick "no advertising displayed"
Go back to the main page and scroll down to our sponsors
Click on TCS shopping
Click on jewelry
Click on "Alle fine jewelry"
The watch is right on their main page:

http://www.allejewelry.com/product.c...TOKEN=73234110
Your answer is correct for a premium member if you have advertising turned off but you are just a tad too late.

felinelady

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Sorry, but you were about an hour late and also you cannot use another browser.

But do not be discouraged, come back!! I see you are a very Newbie and I predict you will win in the near future!
Oh well, this was a good trial run anyway, and a lot of fun. I look forward to participating again soon

Blessings,

Felinelady

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whoops, I looked on there, just didn't find it I guess, so I figured Id just say the only way I could find it... so I dont know... seen so many people googling the answers that I didn't think about checking the rules to make sure that opening another browser wasn't allowed!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Whoops, I looked on there, just didn't find it I guess, so I figured Id just say the only way I could find it... so I dont know... seen so many people googling the answers that I didn't think about checking the rules to make sure that opening another browser wasn't allowed!
I've been trying to make finding the answers "googleproof", that is why it has been harder to find the answers harder to find lately. The part about finding the answers only on The Cat Site or an answer provided by a link on The Cat Site has been on the revised rules since Feburary 1 (see the revised rules by clicking on here in my siggy below.) I sent out a message out on The Cat Lounge about the revised rules in late January. Come back and play again, you are a good player and I am sure you will win in the future!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I wont let a little thing like losing slow me down! The problem is Im never online very much, so I doubt Ill get that opportunity for a while, but when the chance arises, ILL BE THERE!!