I'm sooo bored..

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone else sitting at work bored today?

It's payday and I know every dime is going to rent so I'm not even excited out it

I really wanted to be able to take the kids to the fair this weekend but it looks like we'll have to wait til next weekend.....

I just wanna go home and cuddle with my critters!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am having one of those days at work too...all I can think about is being at home

Its payday for me too & I just want to go home and cuddle with our little fuzzies

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im SUPER bored at work. Im too antsy to stare at the screen and focus on one website at a time. Sometimes I can drive myself crazy. Im running out of things to keep me busy. Hmmm maybe Ill read my book, but that tends to make me sleepy at work!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanna go home, too. I had meetings all morning, and now the afternoon is d r a g g i n g.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

Im SUPER bored at work. Im too antsy to stare at the screen and focus on one website at a time. Sometimes I can drive myself crazy. Im running out of things to keep me busy. Hmmm maybe Ill read my book, but that tends to make me sleepy at work!
Welcome back, Trixie23!

I wanna go home, too. I didn't hear my alarm this morning. If not for Daphne waking me because she knows the alarm means time to get up, I would have been late. Five more hours!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm also starving! I won't get a lunch today because no one else is in the office.
I don't have to answer phones, I don't have to wait for customers to show up, I don't have to wait for couriers...wait... what am I doing here?

Oh, I know!
I'm sitting here looking like I'm doing something important for when the owner and his friends come in they all think we're SO busy that he has to have an admin

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

Welcome back, Trixie23!

I wanna go home, too. I didn't hear my alarm this morning. If not for Daphne waking me because she knows the alarm means time to get up, I would have been late. Five more hours!
Thanks... It has been awhile. A real long while. Only 2 hours and 15 minutes left for me... LOL. That seems like an eternity right now. Wish I was at home cuddling with my kitters and watching movies! All the snow we got on wednesday has put me in a mood (we got 16 -18 inches).