Funny dreams

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had the strangest dream last night.

My husband and I went to an airshow. Everyone stayed in their cars and we could see the airplane (just 1 in the whole show) just fine because we all had Pacers. (Remember those?)

Then, the airplane dressed up as a sheep.

It was very fluffy and came closer and closer. It looked like it was touching our windows, but no one got hurt.

Anyone else care to share your funny dreams?

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't had any in a while, but the funniest one I can remember is one I had while I was planning our wedding.

I dreamed that I went to the grocery story with DH and we were shopping for groceries. While we were pushing the cart around picking stuff out I came across a rack of wedding dresses in the middle of the meat department. I decided to buy one and loaded it into the cart. So I'm pushing this cart around with this huge, pouffy wedding dress just puffing out of the top of it.

We finished shopping and went home. I decided that the dress needed to be ironed, but it wouldn't fit on the ironing board so I laid it on the bed to iron it. It caught fire...then I woke up.

I can only imagine what it meant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

I haven't had any in a while, but the funniest one I can remember is one I had while I was planning our wedding.

I dreamed that I went to the grocery story with DH and we were shopping for groceries. While we were pushing the cart around picking stuff out I came across a rack of wedding dresses in the middle of the meat department. I decided to buy one and loaded it into the cart. So I'm pushing this cart around with this huge, pouffy wedding dress just puffing out of the top of it.

We finished shopping and went home. I decided that the dress needed to be ironed, but it wouldn't fit on the ironing board so I laid it on the bed to iron it. It caught fire...then I woke up.

I can only imagine what it meant
I don't know what it meant either, but it sure is funny!