*****KatKwiz - Feb. 7 - 2852*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The username of the member having a birthday this week (Feb. 3 -9) that would be 20 years older than me after their birthday is ________________

wildfire203

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

The username of the member having a birthday this week (Feb. 3 -9) that would be 20 years older than me after their birthday is ________________
Rob & Barbara

robertm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The username of the member having a birthday this week (Feb. 3 -9) that would be 20 years older than me after their birthday is mariecalvin

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RobertM

The username of the member having a birthday this week (Feb. 3 -9) that would be 20 years older than me after their birthday is mariecalvin
There is a thread going around about age of those on this site so I thought I would look at the birthdays this week and see if anybody was older than me. I was pretty surprised to find somebody twenty years older than me!

Anyway, you found it and you are today's winner!
Congratulations!
2852 points are headed your way!

Answer: My age is in that thread and is also on my profile, 67! Next go to Calendar above and click on that. Click on Weekly View and look for somebody that is 87 this week. You won't have to look far, mariecalvin was 87 on Monday, February 4. So, I got 20 more years to enjoy The Cat Site? BTW, I met somebody today that has a Himalayan like Persi that is 22 years old. So I told Persi we both got 20 more years. (Persi will be 2 in April.) I wonder which one of us will bury the other.