Mood breakers...

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I know my hubby and I aren't the only ones who are being rudely interupted during intimate moments.

We thought shutting the bedroom door would help--too bad we have raised a kitten who is unbelievely depend on us. Meowing at the door loud enough to wake the neighbors doesn't set a very nice mood in the room.

Leslie

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scooter is bad for that because he is the only one that sleeps regularly with us now. He gets very offended and finally goes away, or sometimes just to the little corner of the bed. Fortunately he is quiet about it.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jack31

So I know my hubby and I aren't the only ones who are being rudely interupted during intimate moments.

We thought shutting the bedroom door would help--too bad we have raised a kitten who is unbelievely depend on us. Meowing at the door loud enough to wake the neighbors doesn't set a very nice mood in the room.

Leslie
Been there, done that!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I knew we couldn't be the only ones!

I thought we wouldn't have to worry about interuptions until we had kids--I was wrong!

Leslie

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
so far....my 2 cats have yet to interfere...
I guess we just choose times they are taking a short nap lol
or playing with each other to notice us.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boy.....you can find everything on this site!!

My boyfriend, who was out of town when I got the cats, called a few days ago, and we're trying to find time for him to come over (both very busy). I have a studio apartment. So, I said, "Ooh. You'll get to meet the cats!" And he said, "Oh. (Long pause) Do they sleep on the bed with you?" I laughed. He'll be lucky if he even sees them. They're still pretty shy with strangers. They'll probably spend the whole night in the closet.

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got to thinking about it and I knew we weren't alone in our disruptions. Now if only his mom could quick calling right in the middle....

Leslie

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I got to thinking about it and I knew we weren't alone in our disruptions. Now if only his mom could quick calling right in the middle....

Leslie

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I knew we couldn't be the only ones!

I thought we wouldn't have to worry about interuptions until we had kids--I was wrong!

Leslie
No kidding!!!!!! We have the same problem. I am waiting for the day Enzo grows a thumb and opens the door.
Just this morning my SO and I were... in bed and we thought someone was in the house! Our door knob was literally shaking!

I yelled out "Enzy that better not be you!"

"Meow?"

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

No kidding!!!!!! We have the same problem. I am waiting for the day Enzo grows a thumb and opens the door.
Just this morning my SO and I were... in bed and we thought someone was in the house! Our door knob was literally shaking!

I yelled out "Enzy that better not be you!"

"Meow?"

When ex dh and I would....... well..... anyways, they stared at us
. The dog was even doing it

onyxx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My Gooner-cat used to sit on the bedside table and watch
then come over for a cuddle when all was quiet.
We shut the kits out of the room, they're a bit too fond of chasing anything (and everything) that moves - they were making hubby a bit twitchy

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Kit likes to watch

Oddly enough, it's the only time he doesn't attack one of us for moving.

I still try to shut him out, though. Cos that's just creepy.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well three of our cats do not have the problem with meowing at us. Tosh though will get on the bed and try to head butt us or just act like a dog and stare at us. Very unnerving.
Usually we have to lock him out, then the meowing begins

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kaete

Kit likes to watch

Oddly enough, it's the only time he doesn't attack one of us for moving.

I still try to shut him out, though. Cos that's just creepy.
I hate it when they watch!! It is kinda creepy...

bijou's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We have a couple of watchers too..... Bijou, (cornish rex) and Maddie (pug) are so annoying when they do this. Bijou usually sits on my sidetable and stares with big eyes.
Maddie is our main offender as far as ruining "the mood".
There is nothing worse than hearing pug snorts in your ear when you are trying to be intimate with your husband! Plus, she gets jealous and tries to push my husband out of the way. We try locking them out of our room, but Bijou just starts screaming at the door, (the has a siamese sounding moew/yowl- so annoying) and Maddie puts her little flat puggie face against the bottom and you can hear her snorting!
NOT ROMANTIC.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sox is so bad, she just walks up and will be purring and try to snuggle and gets right in our faces! She loves attenton and doesn't like it if she isn't getting it!! Wesley is the complete opposite when it comes to that! We just start kissing and he jumps off the bed and runs!! Like he's saying, "Aww come on guys! Not again! Gross!"

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The stories are great!

Believe me when Jack is in the room with us, he is constantly being pushed off the bed--he's a kitten so he too likes anything that moves!

Leslie

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
its kinda hard to be spontaious when it takes twenty minutes to effectivly evacuate all the furchildren out of the room. i have learned though that cat treats work pretty good as a distraction. i grab several and toss them around the livingroom and they are usually too busy finding them to notice the door is shut.

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Leslie
Hahaha...sorry your plan didn't work out!!! Darn "kids" anyway!!!

Ours are actually pretty good...occasionally Martha will come up and when she realizes whats going one, she gives a glare that's like "uggh, get a room" and shoots out of the room!!! No joke...

At night, when we are laying in bed talking and praying, and stuff, Faith, who sleeps on my chest will sit at my feet and wait for us to have our love moments before coming up to sleep...we consider her our 'polite' kitty...

Brazil...well, she likes to sleep on our couch or our new chair until about 2 am, then she will crawl up and sleep beside me, or on my pillow...I think she just likes to avoid it ALL!