Hyper kitty on caffeine

kittenkatbar

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat Pippin, who is the most hyper cat you'll ever meet, just found her way into a half-full coffee cup.

I was reading a magazine in a chair with a cup of coffee on the table next to me. I wasn't looking, and I guess Pippin very quietly snuck up onto the table.

So I look over and I see Pippin's body with her head in the coffee mug. She looks up and her face is completely soaked and dripping, and she has this INSANE look in her eyes.

I, of course, ran for cover.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKatBar

My cat Pippin, who is the most hyper cat you'll ever meet, just found her way into a half-full coffee cup.

I was reading a magazine in a chair with a cup of coffee on the table next to me. I wasn't looking, and I guess Pippin very quietly snuck up onto the table.

So I look over and I see Pippin's body with her head in the coffee mug. She looks up and her face is completely soaked and dripping, and she has this INSANE look in her eyes.

I, of course, ran for cover.
Persi is always inspecting any cup of anything I have. And he has got into my coffee but I am trying to picture what an INSANE look looks like! BTW, don't leave any hot chocolate where she can get into!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
John left an energy drink out one night a couple years ago and one of our foster kittens got into it. She was literally bouncing off the walls the next day.

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hahahahahahahha...

I hope it wasn't hot, but I am guessing she dipped her face in, and didn't expect the coffee to be 'liquid'...thus the soaked face...

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fred loved the smell of coffee. That was the only time he was allowed on the counter was when the coffee was being made. He would sniff the cannister until I was done and closed it up. He never drank any though.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe i had a glass of 7-up and eazy walked over stuck his face in the cup, will the bubbles where doing what bubbles do, Eazy bolted and went under the couch. haha.

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We have a miniature Dachshund that as a very small puppy drank the majority of a split mountain dew (without us knowing it) He literally didn't stop moving for a good hour! He had kitten zoomies x5. After the hour he just fell over. It was so funny! But we made sure that he never got anymore!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh yea, if forgot to talk about the time eazy stole my beer.
along with he got upset overme taking it away, and later got the can out of the trash haha.

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol now that is way too funny...
my Salem decided one day to knock my cappacino over that I got from 7-11..onto the floor...
from the middle of the dining room table..and proceeded to drink some of it..
he didn't get that much before I stopped him...

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Chloe did that once. It was when I first got her and I didn't realize how curious she was. I had a cup of coffee sitting there and soon enough she was investigating it.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, the KittenCatBar serves coffee. How about lattes?

The bouncing off the wall posts remind me of the scene in "Over the Hedge" where RJ gives Hammy a caffeinated energy drink and Hammy moves at warp speed.