Because we always need someone to lean on... (*snuggle and cuddle warning*)

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sometimes, life is not easy. I get sick, I'm exhausted, I don't even want to eat anymore...

I even hide under blankets to make sure I don't get bothered. I'm so tired, I don't remember last time I dared to open my eyes.

I don't know what I would do without my sister. She's not just my sister, actually, she's my best friend too. She cares for me. When I'm down, she comes to me.

Then she holds me to comfort me.

She also rubs her head against mine. It's her way to say she loves me. I know because she stares at me tenderly, she hugs me and then she kind of pets me with her head.

It makes me feel so much better when I know that I can count on someone no matter how I feel. Sometimes, it's just what I need to get going and then I force myself to eat even if it hurts my throat. After all, that's what I need to recover. See? I already feel better...

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your sweet babies are just precious.

Love can heal.

Beautiful photos

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just love those sweet orange and white girls of yours! They are so beautiful.

hoping the crud clears and everyone is all better soon

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mawilouwl

She also rubs her head against mine. It's her way to say she loves me. I know because she stares at me tenderly, she hugs me and then she kind of pets me with her head.
These pictures are too sweet for words. I love to see kitties snuggling.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you all! Tania does feel better now! She cleans by herself and has more energy. She is still sneezing sometimes, but the vet told me it's what takes the longer to go away. Her eyes and nose are clear, though!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is really good news.

Keep up the healing Tania.