Daily Thread Thurs Feb 7th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning folks!!

I have a furry baby on my lap and so I think things are back to normal today for me.
There is no better way to start a day right?

We got a dumping of snow last night..I think about 20 cms
So it should be an interesting drive into work.

Not much going on today..just work and then off to the gym

I hope you all have a good one!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
High of 47*F today and cloudy.

Umm...I want to go to the gym, but I realized that all my workout clothes need to go into the washer
So looks like its laundry night tonight.

Also dish night too...I can no longer see the counter...

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning girls!
It's a mild but windy day here.

Nothing much happening, but housework tonight

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Good morning folks!!
I have a furry baby on my lap and so I think things are back to normal today for me.
There is no better way to start a day right?

We got a dumping of snow last night..I think about 20 cms
So it should be an interesting drive into work
I'm pleased your back to normal Nat
And you take care in the snow

Originally Posted by lunasmom

Also dish night too...I can no longer see the counter...
Get them done!!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Good morning!

Thursdays at work are always though (because I'm tired from the rest of the week) but today should be worst. One of our customer is coming to spend the day. So far I have only had to deal with him over the phone and he's kind of a pain. Now I have to spend the whole day with him around?

Wish me luck.

Well, at least tonight should be fun. I'm off to a talk at the university (along with many of my former classmates
)

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Morning all

Chilly here, our rain finally turned to snow and it got cold....

Dropped off Penny (foster kitty) to be spayed this AM, and have to go pick her up around 4. I'm sure she'll be happy to get outta there.

Have a good one everyone

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Well it has stopped snowing here also but boy is it ever cold and windy
Not looking forward to going outside..

My knee's are acting up this morning, no doubt weather related hopefully it is just a morning thing and once I get up and about they will feel better.

Nothing exciting planned for today just work then home..

The kitties are good, Pixie discovered this morning that if you can actually pull the Kleenex out of the box if you put your foot on it.
Then give them to Linus and he will happily shred them for you

Good thing I really
those two.

Everyone have a good one

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hello all! i've been cleaning all day! i still havn't finished either
i have friend's coming to stay tomorrow, until monday! wooo, i'll be drinking loads of alcohol!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone! Been up since 8am today. Been doing pretty good with the getting up early bit. Mom took a shower herself yesterday and it really drained her so she won't be doing much today. Her friend is stopping by later to visit.

Nothing else planned. I might watch Lost again before tonight's show.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all!

Nat, don't even get me started on all the snow that has been falling. Just be happy you don't have to take the bus to work. The trek across the artic tundra (well it feels like artic tundra) to and from the bus stop is not my idea of a good time. The snow at the bus stop was up to my rear end this morning so I stood in the plowed driveway of a church and waved the bus down.

Is it spring yet? Please?

Hope everyone else is having a better day then I am!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Psoting late as I had a dentist appt this morning-just the routine cleaning but man parts of my gums are sore!!!
Then picked up some bleach and cat for for mine and the rescue I volunteer with.
Dropped that stuff off along with the kitty blankets I made. They are going to have me make smaller blankets out of their supply!!
Chatted with mom on the phone-she is going to have some tests done next week at the clinic.
Just eating my lunch and will either walk on treadmill or outside (sunny but only around 15F).

Posting the jointer on Craigslist yesterday, got a response within 30 minutes and he came last night and bought it for our asking price!! That was great.
Just another exciting day here.....

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got 16 inches of snow yesterday and last night! School was canceled. Scott's work was closed. It was nice to have the day off together with the kitties.

I decided to stay home from school today as the back roads are really bad and it took 2 hours by freeway to get where I need to go and the parking lots weren't plowed yet. I'm not missing anything in class today since I had it all before....I am doing homework though.....got a paper due on Tuesday. I also need to run the garbage out and go to the bank.

PS I am way beyond tired of all the snow!

stormchickx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone. Today's not going so well for me. I'm battling strep throat right now and it's made me miserable
Right now I'm lying down on the couch with the laptop propped up on my legs and watching a little tv. Hopefully this will clear up soon cause I just feel terrible

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!

My day is going wonderfully! If things got any better, I'd think I was in a dream!

I wish ALL days were this good!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!