*****KatKwiz - Feb. 6 - 2822*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I seem to remember that I once attached a picture of my cats (whose name I do not remember) eating together in a thread somewhere on some site. I cannot remember the name of the thread. I cannot remember when I did it or the name of the post (or if it had a name). I cannot remember the name of the picture. I cannot remember whose thread I was answering. I cannot even remember if it was The Cat Site that I put it on. OK, I admit it, I don't know if such a picture ever existed. The steps that I should take from where I am right now to find this picture (if it exists) are _______________

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The steps that I should take from where I am right now to find this picture (if it exists) are click on User CP on the upper left hand side of the screen -- This will take you to the control panel. Then scoll down to "Attachments" and click on it.

ronit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I clicked on your name, viewed your profile and under contact info clicked on your website and then i clicked on "me from 6 to 15 months and the debut of Alley"

Alley and Persi's picture on their dining room writes -

"This is the dining room that Dad set up for me
and Alley. We always eat together. I now
always remain on her right at all times."

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just because you see answers does not mean you cannot answer! There is not a complete answer yet. From now on I am going to wait 8 hours until the contest is over until I announce this.

Read the question carefully and give it a shot. Neither of the answers gives an answer to the question as asked.

I'll be back in two hours.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hurdyburdy

The steps that I should take from where I am right now to find this picture (if it exists) are click on User CP on the upper left hand side of the screen -- This will take you to the control panel. Then scoll down to "Attachments" and click on it.
What you have is entirely correct, down to clicking on Attachments. But the problem is I can't remember if I ever attached a picture of my two cats on The Cat Site. When I get down to Attachments and click on it, here is what I get in my particular case:

(This should be shown as a table but the info is correct.)

Attachments Posted by Persi & Alley
Attachment StatisticsYou are currently using 70.0 KB to store 4 uploaded attachments.

AttachmentTitleDate
comb.jpg
10.7 KB, 31 Downloads
Thread: Knots in fur....

3rd February 2008 12:51 PM
DT.jpg
25.9 KB, 44 Downloads
Thread: Fat Cat

2nd February 2008 08:57 AM
cp-309x250.jpg
10.0 KB, 40 Downloads
Thread: *****KatKwiz - Jan. 24 - 2817*****

24th January 2008 08:22 AM
KatKwiz.doc
23.5 KB, 9 Downloads
Thread: *****KatKwiz - Jan. 19 - 2690*****

19th January 2008 08:51 AM
Show Thumbnails

If I had never attached any photos, there would be no photo formats listed and therefore would show I had not attached any photos, which answers the last part of the question. To completely answer the question, you would have needed to say that since no photos are shown, I never attached any photos OR that you had checked all the jpgs to see if any of them were the picture I am looking for. In my case, there are three jpgs which are photos but since I cannot remember anything, including the photo names, I would have to click on each jpg to see if one of them was the photo I am trying to remember. In my case again, the photo whose name is DT.jpg (Dining Together) is the photo in question.

BTW, since we are here, you will note that I have used 70KB in attachments, which, since I am a Top Cat, means that I have room for 50KB more of attachments.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ronit

I clicked on your name, viewed your profile and under contact info clicked on your website and then i clicked on "me from 6 to 15 months and the debut of Alley"

Alley and Persi's picture on their dining room writes -

"This is the dining room that Dad set up for me
and Alley. We always eat together. I now
always remain on her right at all times."
Good find! But this does not answer whether I ever used this photo as an attachment on TCS. I have, and it can be found under my attachments. (That very same picture.)

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is quite the difficult question. Definitely google-proof. For the first time in the history of KatKwiz, I have absolutely no idea where to look
. Good luck everyone.

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh well at least I was on the right track
.. I don't have any attachments so I didn't really know what would have come up next.

iluvdevons

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow - I have tried to work on this one, but I am stumped
- I'm looking forward to the answer.

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Devons -- I think that the answer was that it was in the Attachments.. but you'd have to check each .jpg (image file) to see if it was the picture you were looking for. If you didn't have any attachments then you would know that you hadn't attached any pictures on this site.

Only Persi & Alley would have been able to find the actual picture using this method though since it was found by going through User CP

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it's been over 8 hours and still no more answers. I think it's safe to say we are all stumped on this one Lee. I just don't think there's enough info to get the right answer.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

Well, it's been over 8 hours and still no more answers. I think it's safe to say we are all stumped on this one Lee. I just don't think there's enough info to get the right answer.
There is not enough info to get MY particular picture, I only showed that to show an example of what you would get clicking attachments IF you had any attachments. I would guess most of you have no attachments even though this was discussed in an earlier KatKwiz. For most of you, there would be nothing when you clicked on attachments and you could therefore deduct that no pictures were ever attached, which is what the last part of the question asks. Hurdyburdy had the right idea but should have told what was deduced after clicking on attachments.