My Uncle is so HEARTLESS!!!!!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been about a year since this happened, but something just reminded me of this story and I just want to cry!!!

My uncle and his wife were living in a nice house with a Shar pei, an Irish Setter, and an orange tabby cat. My anut and uncle were both in great jobs and built a house worth more than half a million dollars!!!!
We went down to visit and see their amazing house, but something was different, the animals were gone! We asked my aunt (uncle was gone) where the animals were. Then she told us that my uncle came home one day and the Shar pei was gone. She asked were Oliver was and he told her he didn't want him scratching up the oak floors. Then she asked again where the dog was and he tried talking about something else, but she wasn't about to let him do that. He finally told her the truth "I put him to sleep". Oliver was 6-7 years old!!!!!!
Then he told his wife that she needed to get rid of her two animals. She told him no, but he wouldn't stand for it. Luckily her brother took the dog, but her adult cat ended up in the shelter
(She filed for divorce now, thank goodness, what a jerk).

I just HATE my uncle!!! He is such a
Who would do that!!!??!!!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my...can see why that brings you to tears, I would be crying too!

The really bad thing is that he could of afforded to buy new floors, thats so sad...

Thank goodness she filed for divorce - hope shes doing well & hope shes happy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

That is ridiculous!!! I mean, really!
I'm embarrassed to have him for an uncle......

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

It's been about a year since this happened, but something just reminded me of this story and I just want to cry!!!

My uncle and his wife were living in a nice house with a Shar pei, an Irish Setter, and an orange tabby cat. My anut and uncle were both in great jobs and built a house worth more than half a million dollars!!!!
We went down to visit and see their amazing house, but something was different, the animals were gone! We asked my aunt (uncle was gone) where the animals were. Then she told us that my uncle came home one day and the Shar pei was gone. She asked were Oliver was and he told her he didn't want him scratching up the oak floors. Then she asked again where the dog was and he tried talking about something else, but she wasn't about to let him do that. He finally told her the truth "I put him to sleep". Oliver was 6-7 years old!!!!!!
Then he told his wife that she needed to get rid of her two animals. She told him no, but he wouldn't stand for it. Luckily her brother took the dog, but her adult cat ended up in the shelter
(She filed for divorce now, thank goodness, what a jerk).

I just HATE my uncle!!! He is such a
Who would do that!!!??!!!
My dad was like that alot when I was growing up...if he didn't like how many animals I had, even though I supported them from the time I was able to work, he forced me to get rid of them or he would shoot them...I usually placed them, because I knew I would come home one day and either have to bury one of them or it would just be gone...I hated it, and was glad when I was finally able to move out.

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katz4Life

Oh my...can see why that brings you to tears, I would be crying too!

The really bad thing is that he could of afforded to buy new floors, thats so sad...
Well, yes, floors can be replaced as well as the dog's nails being kept trimmed so they DON'T scrape up the floor all the time...plus they don't slip all the time either, if you keep them short like they are supposed to be! What a jerk...

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by faith's_mom

My dad was like that alot when I was growing up...if he didn't like how many animals I had, even though I supported them from the time I was able to work, he forced me to get rid of them or he would shoot them...I usually placed them, because I knew I would come home one day and either have to bury one of them or it would just be gone...I hated it, and was glad when I was finally able to move out.
How horrible! That sounds a lot like my real dad! I bet you were happy to get out. Some people are just so horrible and heartless

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't it awful that we can't choose our relatives? Hopefully someday your uncle will discover he has a heart.

I'm with Dixie Darlin, the ex should get that house and have lots of rescued animals

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

WHat a jerk!

Maybe, just maybe, she'll get that big beautiful house in the divorce and can have all the animals she wants!
Actually she did get the house!!!!! She's been chatting with my mom and I and my uncle has gotten to be pretty crazy
Stalking crazy...... She even called the police on him once because he sort of attacked her! So the police pretty much told him it was her house and he needs to get the heck off her property.

Thank goodness for her. Although, I don't know if she has any animals yet. I'm sure she will some day! She really loved her setter! He was the coolest dog. One day I was telling my little sister to get the remote and Samson got it and brought it to me
he also knew how to bring you the phone when it rang

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Actually she did get the house!!!!! She's been chatting with my mom and I and my uncle has gotten to be pretty crazy
Stalking crazy...... She even called the police on him once because he sort of attacked her! So the police pretty much told him it was her house and he needs to get the heck off her property.

Thank goodness for her. Although, I don't know if she has any animals yet. I'm sure she will some day! She really loved her setter! He was the coolest dog. One day I was telling my little sister to get the remote and Samson got it and brought it to me
he also knew how to bring you the phone when it rang
Aww! He sounds like he was such a sweetheart!

Just remember, everything happens for a reason.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zane's Pal

It sounds to me as though the uncle is mentally ill in some way.
I most definetly agree. There are other things he's done that isn't exactly appropriate to share on this site.....

Which is another reason I'm embarrassed to have him as a relative.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats reminds me of that old saying, "DONT GET MAD, GET EVERYTHING"
I hope she takes the butthead for all he's worth, then still manages to get allamony, and he pays dearly for everything his sick butt did. People like that deserve to be alone for the rest of their miserable lives.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Thats reminds me of that old saying, "DONT GET MAD, GET EVERYTHING"
I hope she takes the butthead for all he's worth, then still manages to get allamony, and he pays dearly for everything his sick butt did. People like that deserve to be alone for the rest of their miserable lives.
Actually he had been telling us all about how he is "hidding" money so she can't get it and how he's going to fight for alimony!!! He' CRAZY!!!! He's even bought TWO more motorcycles and is keeping them at my parents house. He keeps making excuses as to why he is leaving them there, but I think he thinks they are "hidden" from OK divorce law!!!!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Actually he had been telling us all about how he is "hidding" money so she can't get it and how he's going to fight for alimony!!! He' CRAZY!!!! He's even bought TWO more motorcycles and is keeping them at my parents house. He keeps making excuses as to why he is leaving them there, but I think he thinks they are "hidden" from OK divorce law!!!!
Puh-lease! He's not gonna be able to hide them. If they're registered in his name, they will find them

Been there, done that! That's how I ended up with the car from my first divorce

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

Puh-lease! He's not gonna be able to hide them. If they're registered in his name, they will find them

Been there, done that! That's how I ended up with the car from my first divorce
I'm so glad to hear that!!!! I had my doubts about him being able to hide anything. Unless he is evading taxes I don't see how the courts wouldn't be able to account for at least 90% of his money. It makes me so sad that he makes so much money and is such an awful person. If I had that kind of money I would be helping people in need, not just myself.

And yes they are registered in his name "but one is sold" right......Then why has it been sitting at my parents house for the past 3 months?
I can't wait till he gets what's coming to him. My mom and I will both fight against him if it comes down to it.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow that's horrible
He could have at least brought the dog to a shelter, at least he'd have some chance of finding a new home. I don't know how anyone could euthanize a young healthy animal. But then again I don't know how anyone could chose a floor over thier pet.

aelurophile

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is really sad. Since your uncle does seem to have some sort of mental imbalance going on, is the ex-wife sure he really put the dog to sleep? I would think it would be difficult to get a vet to put down a healthy dog. I guess the other alternatives (shelter, abandoning it who-knows-where, etc.) are pretty sad too, though.