Dream

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a really strange dream last night (well part of it was!)

The part I'm talking about included 2 cats on bicycles from UFOs and Beauty and I. I can't remember what happened now but what gets me confused is why 2 cats on bicycles from UFOs?

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm 2 cats on bicycles from UFOs. Well, it sounds to me like you have quite the wild imagination
. I've had a couple strange dreams myself. For example, have you ever gotten into a taxi and later found out that your driver was a lion hired by the German government to kill you?

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Experts think that our mind wants liner logic to function well.
When we dream, our brain/mind, as it is deleting and filing the previous day's random data, creates a tiny movie that usually makes no sense.

You are the dreamer, therefore you are everything in your dream, including the cats riding bicycles.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Experts think that our mind wants liner logic to function well.
When we dream, our brain/mind, as it is deleting and filing the previous day's random data, creates a tiny movie that usually makes no sense.

You are the dreamer, therefore you are everything in your dream, including the cats riding bicycles.
I can understand the cats being me but the bicycles?

I won't even ask what drug they are on.

Usually my dreams make semi - sense to me but this one doesn't!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

I can understand the cats being me but the bicycles?

I won't even ask what drug they are on.

Usually my dreams make semi - sense to me but this one doesn't!
The point is...
it doesn't have to make sense.
Relax and enjoy being a cat on a bicycle for a moment.
Not many of us get to do that.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Strange dreams - I had a REALLY funny strange dream on Saturday nite.

Woke up about 2am giggling and then laughing. DH thought I was having a bad dream at first. This is what it was:

Background - our one son will be getting married this coming summer so it was based on this:

DH and I were sitting at a table with R and his fiance' H. H had one of those fancy guys come in to make up hordourves and we had to sample them to see what they wanted at the wedding. My part was to go over and see what the combinations were and take them back to R and H. WELL no one wanted to eat these combinations. The only one I remember was a snail and peanut butter pate' in one of those larger macaroni shells.

We were laughing so much, R was making these really awful faces, laughing, then we all started laughing at his comments like "okkkkkkk we'll have peanut butter and jelly" Then H picked up the sample and put it over her eye making funny faces which cracked us up even more.

DH was sitting there saying "how can a football team lose EVERY single game in the season and still be in the Super Bowl?"

Don't ask me where this all came from.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah, that is a random dream,for sure.

Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

I had a really strange dream last night (well part of it was!)

The part I'm talking about included 2 cats on bicycles from UFOs and Beauty and I. I can't remember what happened now but what gets me confused is why 2 cats on bicycles from UFOs?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

Have you watched ET lately?
Nope! Not watched it for years!

I think in the dream the cats were either after Beauty or I for some reason or other.