need a new cat.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess Eazy had growen up

he no longer pigs out, in fact he leaves food. does not try and steal heyu's food. heheh he still does not stop to smell it before he eats it.

I guess over all the baby boy is all growen up

i need a new kitten now. lol

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww, it is hard to leave the baby stage behind. milo will be 1 on friday, but he actually is more of a baby than shinobi who is only 8 months!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
be careful what you wish for Bruce!!!
Spring is right around the corner, you might just get another visitor who decides to stay awhile

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

I guess Eazy had growen up

he no longer pigs out, in fact he leaves food. does not try and steal heyu's food. heheh he still does not stop to smell it before he eats it.

I guess over all the baby boy is all growen up

i need a new kitten now. lol
Don't say that when you live SO close to me and I have about 20 cats and kittens who need homes. Mine are rounded up strays who need a little socialization skills. But if you are interested...... I am only about 45 min from you

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They do grow up too fast don't they? Spike will be a year old on the 14th, and I am wondering where my little baby went!

okiron

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dahmer's turning 2 in April and I'm still waiting for him to get out of the kitten stage lmao. :p

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

Don't say that when you live SO close to me and I have about 20 cats and kittens who need homes. Mine are rounded up strays who need a little socialization skills. But if you are interested...... I am only about 45 min from you

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

Ohhh Bruce ..... I hear a kitten calling for you ... puurrrrpawwww purrrrrpawwww ..... actually, cannot just have ONE kitten - gotta have at least two

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

Well he DID say he needed a new kitten. I'm sure that means you can drop around with a few. Just ask around his area for the big, beefy bloke with the heart of gold. I'm sure someone will recognise the description and point you towards his house.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
all my dogs and cats i have ever had came from the APL or off the street.

i think this time, i want a Siamese or bengal kitten

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

all my dogs and cats i have ever had came from the APL or off the street.

i think this time, i want a Siamese or bengal kitten
Ahem, I thought we agreed you're getting an Aby?

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too bad we didn't know you wanted a Siamese sooner. A friend found a baby one abandoned and starving under his car and took it in. There are a pair of ferals that have been in that area for several years, but she almost never has just baby meezers, the little 'ho. We are going to try to find any more and trap them. We have been trapping one at a time for ahile, but it has been a slow process since the maintenence crew has made them trap savvy. If for some reason he cannot keep he, maybe an arrangement can be made. Her name is China Doll, and she has the bluest eyes ever.