I Was Wondering What Happened to all the Toys...

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Kit is certainly not a deprived kitty
So when I haven't been able to find his toys for the past few days, I naturally checked under the couch, behind the fridge, under the hutch in the living room... all to no avail.

Well, my roommate finally moved some of her stuff out of the hallway, and lo and behold, when she moved the end table that was there....

Kitty Heaven! (Ignore the filth; it's debris from her stuff, and we're going to clean it up once she gets everything out, haha)

All told, nine toys were recovered. He's since herded them all to right outside our bedroom door. Ha.

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I wish I could find the land of lost toys in my house! Too funny.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just pulled a similar stash from under the stove and washer/dryer...all told I found:
4 straws
5 fur mice
3 foam balls
1 ping pong ball...
all re-distributed to the four corners of the world by this morning

Kitty looks very happy to have them back!

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol pretty funny...
I noticed my cats looking under my hideabed couch..so I moved the couch and found salem's jingle ball! I was wondering why it was quiet.lol

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kit looks like, "Hey, where did these come from?" LOL.

I know where Smudge keeps his stash - under the stove. But I'm too lazy to move it.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm missing two little mice right now. I've looked under the couch, under the bookcase, under the piano, under the stove and under the refrigerator. I don't know where the little rascals knocked them.

That's an adorable picture. He's all like, "Oh. I was wondering where these were!"