Newbie here!

shelbysmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi my name is Kristin and I have 3 cats, Shelby (siamese 13yrs old) Lucky and Trouble (b/w brother and sister 9 yrs old). I also have 2 crazy boxers.

I stumbled across this forum while researching FIV...which my siamese was just diagnosed with. ( I will post new thread for that).

Look forward to getting to know all of you and your kitties.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Kristin
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!
We are so glad you have joined us!

If I can help you with any questions you have about the site, please click on my username and send me a message.

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello & welcome to tcs. Sorry to hear of your sick kitty. I'm sure you'll get lots of advice. Look forward to hear all about your furkids.

iluvdevons

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!!
You'll love this site - everyone is helpful and friendly. I am so sorry to hear about your baby's diagnosis

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Kristin, welcome to TCS!

So glad you and your sweet kitties have joined our wonderful community of cat lovers.
I am sending lots of loving vibes Shelby's way.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!
I hope you find what you need and enjoy it here!

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Shelbysmom

Hi my name is Kristin and I have 3 cats, Shelby (siamese 13yrs old) Lucky and Trouble (b/w brother and sister 9 yrs old). I also have 2 crazy boxers.

I stumbled across this forum while researching FIV...which my siamese was just diagnosed with. ( I will post new thread for that).

Welcome to TCS! My Oreo is FIV+ . She has had since she was little and is now about 5 years old and still going strong. Feel free to PM me if you want someone to chat with about it.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Shelbysmom

Hello, and welcome to the best cat site around!
Is Shelby a male or female?

We have a lot of support and advice to give here. We also have a game called KatKwiz, which teaches you things about The Cat Site and also allows you to win lots of points. Just click on the here link below to learn more. Glad you decided to join us!