Originally Posted by CoolCat
Hi Rosemary !....
Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!
SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffsâ€¦
AJUA!!!.........Here we go...
1.- Â¿Do you to know MÃ©xico?
â€¦as a country or as a city?
2.- Â¿Wich part exactly?
are you came by business or by vacations?
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ©rida YucatÃ¡n MÃ©xico???? Is the place where IÂ´m live!
As you can see in yucatÃ¡n is
HereÂ´s the link my friendâ€¦.http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?
6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?
11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
( hereÂ´s the link my friend: )http://cancun.gob.mx/guiaturistica2/
Enought for today, ....see you tomorrow my friend...
1. Conozco que Mexico es un pais. Tambien, hay la Ciudad de Mexico
I know that Mexico is a country but there is Mexico City as well, right?
2. Fui a Mexico tres veces para vacaciones - Ixtapa una vez y Cabo San Lucas dos veces.
I went to Mexico three times for vacation - once to Ixtapa and twice to Cabo San Lucas.
3. Lei sobre Merida porqe donde vives alli. La tema de la carnaval de Merida este ano es la carnaval maravilla porque Chichen Itza es uno de la siete maravillas del mundo.
I read about Merida because you live there. The theme of this year's Carnival (Mardi Gras) is the marvelous carnival because Chichen Itza is one of the 7 new wonders of the world.
4. No hablo espanol.
I don't speak Spanish.
5. Tengo algos CDs de la musica latina de suerte que puedo bailar la salsa.
I have some Spanish music CDs so that I can practice dancing salsa.
6. Mire uno o dos peliculas en espanol con subtitulos inglesos.
I watched one or two movies that were in Spanish with English subtitles.
7. Me gustan muchas comidas espanolas. Mi favorita comida es el Pollo Mole.
I like Spanish food a lot. My favorite is Chicken Mole.
8. A mi me gusta mucho Tequilla. Tambien me gustan las cervezas mexicanas con limas.
I really like Tequilla. I also like Mexican beers with lime.
9. Me dormi en una hamaca durante los veranos a la casa de mis tios en la region de Catskill en Nueva York.
I slept in a hammock during the summers at my aunt and uncle's house in the Catskills in NY. (Boy, I am really stretching it with this sentence.)
10. Tengo un vestido mexicano que es blanco con las flores.
I have a Mexican dress that is white with flowers.
11. No conozco nada sobre Cancun. Quizzas ire alli un dia.
I don't know anything about Cancun. Maybe one day I will go there.
!Si, es bastante para hoy!
Yeah, that's enough for today!