TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Spotlight Member of the Week - Butzie
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Spotlight Member of the Week - Butzie

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
I think you wanted to be member of the week so Congratulations!

First questions (just to get this thread started)

How many pets have you got and had in the past?

What were they? (e.g. cats, dogs, horses, etc)

Do you believe in the afterlife?

I might add more as I think of them.
post #2 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule View Post
I think you wanted to be member of the week so Congratulations!

First questions (just to get this thread started)

How many pets have you got and had in the past?

What were they? (e.g. cats, dogs, horses, etc)

Do you believe in the afterlife?

I might add more as I think of them.
15, 12 budgies, 1 Amazon parrot and 2 cats.

No, I don't believe in the afterlife. I believe being good in this life is your reward.
post #3 of 13
Hi Rosemary !....
Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!

SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs… AJUA!!!.........Here we go...

1.- ¿Do you to know México?…as a country or as a city?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly? are you came by business or by vacations?
3.- Have you ever hearded about Mérida Yucatán México???? Is the place where I´m live! As you can see in yucatán is Chichen Itza one of the New 7 wonders of the world!
Here´s the link my friend….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?
6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
8.-Do you like the Tequila?...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?
11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach) ( here´s the link my friend: )
http://cancun.gob.mx/guiaturistica2/

Enought for today, ....see you tomorrow my friend...
post #4 of 13
1. What is your Favorite Food?
2. what is your fave snack?
3. What do you like to do to unwind?
4. What is your fave hot drink?
5. What is your fave cold drink?
6. If you could do anything you wanted for one day what would it be?
7. What color clothes are you currently wearing?
8. If you could have any super power what would it be?
9. What is your fave meal?
10. If you won a million dollars but had to spend it all in one day what would you spend it on?
post #5 of 13
How did you come up with your username?
post #6 of 13
Is required the presence of Rosemary here!..
post #7 of 13
For other members can participate!...
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
Hi Rosemary !....
Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!

SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs… AJUA!!!.........Here we go...

1.- ¿Do you to know México?…as a country or as a city?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly? are you came by business or by vacations?
3.- Have you ever hearded about Mérida Yucatán México???? Is the place where I´m live! As you can see in yucatán is
Here´s the link my friend….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?
6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
8.-Do you like the Tequila?...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?
11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach) ( here´s the link my friend: )
http://cancun.gob.mx/guiaturistica2/

Enought for today, ....see you tomorrow my friend...
1. Conozco que Mexico es un pais. Tambien, hay la Ciudad de Mexico
?verdad?
I know that Mexico is a country but there is Mexico City as well, right?

2. Fui a Mexico tres veces para vacaciones - Ixtapa una vez y Cabo San Lucas dos veces.
I went to Mexico three times for vacation - once to Ixtapa and twice to Cabo San Lucas.

3. Lei sobre Merida porqe donde vives alli. La tema de la carnaval de Merida este ano es la carnaval maravilla porque Chichen Itza es uno de la siete maravillas del mundo.
I read about Merida because you live there. The theme of this year's Carnival (Mardi Gras) is the marvelous carnival because Chichen Itza is one of the 7 new wonders of the world.

4. No hablo espanol.
I don't speak Spanish.

5. Tengo algos CDs de la musica latina de suerte que puedo bailar la salsa.
I have some Spanish music CDs so that I can practice dancing salsa.

6. Mire uno o dos peliculas en espanol con subtitulos inglesos.
I watched one or two movies that were in Spanish with English subtitles.

7. Me gustan muchas comidas espanolas. Mi favorita comida es el Pollo Mole.
I like Spanish food a lot. My favorite is Chicken Mole.

8. A mi me gusta mucho Tequilla. Tambien me gustan las cervezas mexicanas con limas.
I really like Tequilla. I also like Mexican beers with lime.

9. Me dormi en una hamaca durante los veranos a la casa de mis tios en la region de Catskill en Nueva York.
I slept in a hammock during the summers at my aunt and uncle's house in the Catskills in NY. (Boy, I am really stretching it with this sentence.)

10. Tengo un vestido mexicano que es blanco con las flores.
I have a Mexican dress that is white with flowers.

11. No conozco nada sobre Cancun. Quizzas ire alli un dia.
I don't know anything about Cancun. Maybe one day I will go there.

!Si, es bastante para hoy!
Yeah, that's enough for today!
post #9 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire203 View Post
1. What is your Favorite Food?
2. what is your fave snack?
3. What do you like to do to unwind?
4. What is your fave hot drink?
5. What is your fave cold drink?
6. If you could do anything you wanted for one day what would it be?
7. What color clothes are you currently wearing?
8. If you could have any super power what would it be?
9. What is your fave meal?
10. If you won a million dollars but had to spend it all in one day what would you spend it on?
1. Ice cream
2 Popcorn is my favorite snack.
3. Sounds funny, but I like to exercise to unwind.
4. Hot chocolate.
5. Anything alcoholic. I like lemonade and Diet Coke, too.
6. Tour around NYC and see a play which is sold out.
7. Pink
8. I would like to be able to swim underwater without having to breathe.
9. I love pork and sauerkraut and mashed potatoes.
11. A private jet to take me all over the world.
post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
How did you come up with your username?
Butzie is my cat's name. She is named after a festival in Cologne, Germany which is on 2/15. That day, the women and the men walk around in a park. The women get to check out the men. If a guy sees a woman he likes, he approaches her. If she likes him, she gives him a "Butzie" which is a kiss on this day. Otherwise, she cuts your tie.
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
Is required the presence of Rosemary here!..
Rosemary is going skiing now! Be back late afternoon, PST.
post #12 of 13
Holllllllllllllllllllla Rosemary!...at last my questions!......

Quote:
Originally Posted by butzie View Post
4. No hablo espanol.
I don't speak Spanish.:
I don´t believe you!....

Quote:
Originally Posted by butzie View Post
5. Anything alcoholic. I like lemonade and Diet Coke, too.
Cheers my friend!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by butzie View Post
Butzie is my cat's name. She is named after a festival in Cologne, Germany which is on 2/15. That day, the women and the men walk around in a park. The women get to check out the men. If a guy sees a woman he likes, he approaches her. If she likes him, she gives him a "Butzie" which is a kiss on this day. Otherwise, she cuts your tie.
great answer!


Quote:
Originally Posted by butzie View Post
Rosemary is going skiing now! Be back late afternoon, PST.
Ok, this set is for afternoon!....The Topic now would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?
2.- How many Cd´s do you have?
3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?
4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????
6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???
7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?
8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???
Have you ever to listened this one??...,…. http://www.1.fm/Stations/SmoothJazz/Listen.aspx?pidx=0 )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...
10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?…

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
Holllllllllllllllllllla Rosemary!...at last my questions!......



I don´t believe you!....


Cheers my friend!...


great answer!




Ok, this set is for afternoon!....The Topic now would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?
2.- How many Cd´s do you have?
3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?
4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????
6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???
7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?
8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???
Have you ever to listened this one??...,…. http://www.1.fm/Stations/SmoothJazz/Listen.aspx?pidx=0 )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...
10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?…

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...
Rigel, today is English day

1. I like any type of music with which I can sing or dance. I really like hip hop music.
2. I probably own about 75 CDs.
3. I am not sure that I have a favorite male singer. Maybe Justin Timberlake.
4. Madonna
5. I had not listened to it before but I clicked on your link. The music is nice, especially the first tune I got whose title is "Island Aphrodesiac."
6. I have children. My CD collection is of Disney tunes.
7. I have been to see Tina Turner in concert 3 times.
8. I listen to a radio station called "Movin'" which has dance songs. No I haven't listened to the station you listed.
9. I like the original CDs.
10. In high school, I played the sousaphone (a tuba). I am petite. The sousaphone weighed 16 pounds.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Spotlight Member of the Week - Butzie