Question of the Day - February 4th!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here's your Monday question from Rigel!

- In order of TCS the majority of the members are women, this question goes focus to all of you girls!..
DO you like to wear a Wallet for woman instead a Purse? Or you prefer to use a Purse?...how many Wallets or purses do you have? ….

I personally like to have a purse I can throw a bunch of stuff into it
but then I don't really carry my purse very often
I put things in my pocket most of the time

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do have a purse for those times I must look 'lady-like', but usually I just carry a men's tri-fold leather wallet, or my checkbook.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have 1 wallet and 1 purse
My mother is so embarassed by my lack of style

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one big black purse that I carry that I got at a knock off store for $40.00, its a fake Coach bag & had been $325 if I got the real thing

I use it year round -but I also do have about 4 other ones that I switch to off & on.
I carry everything in mine, so I need a big one

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A purse is what we put our money into, so we call them handbags. But yes, i carry a handbag/purse at all times.
I'm scared to count how many i have as well

Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I have 1 wallet and 1 purse
My mother is so embarassed by my lack of style
Tracy you've suprised me there because i thought you would have had more than one

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Handbags drive me nuts. If I can, I will leave without it. I have two nice handbags and 3 summer bags which are smaller.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

A purse is what we put our money into, so we call them handbags. But yes, i carry a handbag/purse at all times.
I'm scared to count how many i have as well

Tracy you've suprised me there because i thought you would have had more than one
So far I've been able to contain myself when it comes to handbag or shoe shopping....but not clothing!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have around 5 purses & I only use them when I go to work...
If i'm going into a store - I just bring a small wallet with me

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have lots and lots of purses and carry mine everywhere. There are times if Im running into the store, I will grap my wallet out of my purse and just carry that in.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love purses! I'd be lost with out mine because it carries all of my essentials including a wallet. I also have too many to count and have recently become addicted to Vera Bradley.

babygirl2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

So far I've been able to contain myself when it comes to handbag or shoe shopping....but not clothing!
Shoes is a whole story lol.. I can't resist those. I have 18 pairs lol

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't stand to have things in my pockets, and a lot of my pants don't even have them.

I only have 3 purses though. One I use everyday and the other 2 only on special occasions.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I have a HUGE bag that I carry with me where ever I go. I'm very happy with it because it lets me keep all of my stuff in one place.

Here's the type I have: http://www.timbuk2.com/tb2/products/...stic-messenger

If anyone is thinking about getting a big bag this one may seem expensive, but I've carried mine for the past five years and it looks like new.
I see these on campus sometimes (and you've posted the link before) and they look like very nice bags. Hmmm... perhaps my next bag splurge will be one of these.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I carry a purse, which contains a wallet.

I like those organizer purses, with a shoulder strap, and not too big. They're getting very hard to find. I have a bunch of purses, but I only carry one (once I find one I like) until it wears out. I used to buy a lot of purses, but I can't find ones I like so much anymore (and can't afford to buy them anyway).