Daily Thread Monday Feb 4th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Monnnnnnnnnnnday

Welp, back to work I go I go.

I had a pretty good weekend..went out for a girls night on Saturday and was home at 4am.

Today I think I am going to just come home after work and relax
Nothing really planned.

Its going to be 5 degrees today

Have a great day folks!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nothing like a night out with the girlies Nat

It's chilly here today, but at least theres no wind or snow.

Going shopping tonight, then i have a company coming at 7.30.p.m to measure/ make some new curtains for 4 windows.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i've got no plans. just waiting for a repair bloke to come, i'll probably be watching tele all day LOL!

hope everyone has a great day

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooo....I miss girls night out!!

Today looks a little cloudy outside. Ummm...I think I'm feeling well enough (again) that I'm going to try and work out after work tonight

I'm so glad that this bought was only for a week! I hope I don't get sick again (and if I do I'm definitely going to the doc!)

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey cats
. Not much going on for me today. Just another looong, tiring Monday. Oh well. After this week, I'm off for a week
. But I do have to write a couple midterms on Friday

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing exciting for me either. Leaving to pick up Neil's new jointer in a few minutes as I got the ice chipped out of the back of the truck. We are supposed to get snow (surprise!) later this morning then turn to freezing rain tonite.

Gonna spend some time on the treadmill and work on my second knitting project!!

Having "Zuppa Toscano" (homemade) and salad for dinner tonite.

Have a good day.

babygirl2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nothing much going on here today. I hope I here if I got the job today and I am taking Ryan in for his check up. I have to take him alot more since he is diabetic. I hope he gets a good report

Have a good day everyone

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

The sun is actually shining here today,

Typical Monday for me just work and home nothing to exciting.

The kitties are good. Pixie and Linus are wrestling and Sassy is giving them the evil eye for wasting so much energy.

Everyone have a good one

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I totally forgot it was Monday!
Feels like Sunday to me with DH home.
Going to pick mom up in a few hours and get her settled in. Perfect day to stay in bed and be lazy too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I thought it was:

Hi ho, Hi ho,
It's back to work I go
I don't think I was cheery enough this morning to put "hi ho, hi ho"

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last day before the wedding, yay! (And here I am, at work!)

I'm SO tired though. Last night Rob & I spent probably over an hour crying with each other because the cat we were going to take in won't work out RIGHT NOW, but will 2 weeks from now ... but the girl who has it now is planning on bringing her to the SPCA this week. She's coming to get her tonight from our house. It's killing us, but we really can't do anything because we're going to be gone A LOT over the next 3 weeks for the post-wedding/honeymoon period. *Sigh* So we didn't go to bed until probably 2am, then got up at 6:30 to go to work. I have a thread in Cats S.O.S - if anyone in SC can adopt a kitty or foster it until it is rehomed, let me know!! We are aching to find her a good place to go since we cant be those people right now. We try and do someone a favor but they cant help us while we help them

I am going to get my nails done after work though, so that is kind of exciting! They make my ring look more blingy than usual haha. Then his grandparents and aunt from Maine come in tonight so we'll probably see them for a little bit after work. Then my family all comes tomorrow

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not much planned for me today. I have to work 3-9:30 and it is seniors day today so it will be fairly busy. Good thing I didn't have to work the day shift though, it is always really busy.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all!

I know I haven't posted in a while, but I have been off work sick. I even had some time spent in the hospital. 1st real day back to work in 7 weeks. I came backe 3 weeks ago for a day, but got sick again. I am so ready to not be sick anymore.

Hope everyone else is doing ok!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!!!!

I'm having a fairly decent day so far today. I was supposed to work 10-1 (on my day off) and was told that I didn't need to come in!
I've never been told that!
So I am waiting to take Neffie to the vets at 2:30 to have her checked because of the seizures she started to have 2 nights ago. She hasn't had one today so I'm hoping that they were just a fluke thing and that they will never happen again.

Other then that, nothing special planned for the day since I thought I had to work. I love being told to take time off...

Holy Moly Ady, I'm hoping you get better soon!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was at the gym bright and early this morning at 6:20am. I had a good work out!

Got home, handwashed my bathing suit, need to do a load of laundry and I want to make some soup. I'm currently debating whether I want to have a sandwich or go and have a nap! LOL

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello All!

The weekend was nice & warm! Felt great to actually feel the warmth of the sun again!

We did a lot of activities outside - we even took the kitties out! They were loving the sun!
All of their eyes were wide open & they even got to chirp at the chickadees

Hope everyone is doing good today!!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tara & Rob

I'm SO tired though. Last night Rob & I spent probably over an hour crying with each other because the cat we were going to take in won't work out RIGHT NOW, but will 2 weeks from now ... but the girl who has it now is planning on bringing her to the SPCA this week. She's coming to get her tonight from our house. It's killing us, but we really can't do anything because we're going to be gone A LOT over the next 3 weeks for the post-wedding/honeymoon period. *Sigh* So we didn't go to bed until probably 2am, then got up at 6:30 to go to work. I have a thread in Cats S.O.S - if anyone in SC can adopt a kitty or foster it until it is rehomed, let me know!! We are aching to find her a good place to go since we cant be those people right now. We try and do someone a favor but they cant help us while we help them

So kitty decided it didnt wanna go to a shelter and disappeared when the girl came. Now the kitty is outside the door. We're going to keep her out until we get back from all our wedding stuff, but feed her and everything. She's used to being outside so we're not being cruel or anything. We could tell she didn't like being stuck inside for 2 days! Plus the weather has been in the 60s and 70s here (Supposed to be 77º for the wedding day tomorrow!!!!!). So today got a little better. We're gonna get the kitty fixed ASAP so even if she takes off on us she wont be contributing to the overpopulation of cats.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tara & Rob

So kitty decided it didnt wanna go to a shelter and disappeared when the girl came. Now the kitty is outside the door. We're going to keep her out until we get back from all our wedding stuff, but feed her and everything. She's used to being outside so we're not being cruel or anything. We could tell she didn't like being stuck inside for 2 days! Plus the weather has been in the 60s and 70s here (Supposed to be 77º for the wedding day tomorrow!!!!!). So today got a little better. We're gonna get the kitty fixed ASAP so even if she takes off on us she wont be contributing to the overpopulation of cats.
She's still outside??? She doesn't know the territory, though! She's not going to know her way around, poor girl!