Getting the new Food today

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is after 1A.M here and I am still trying to decide what food I will get. My Husband wants to get it at Petsmart so I want to make sure its a good brand.

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At Petsmart (at least mine), I like:

Nutro Natural dry
Nutro Max dry
Royal Canin dry

they also have Avoderm dry which I don't know a ton about but it looks decent. Same with Authority.

The wet food I like from Petsmart:

Nutro Max
Nutro Natural
By Nature

(plus Avoderm & Authority).

I feed my cats Nutro Natural Indoor dry (adult & kitten), then Nutro Natural wet foods, Nutro Max wet foods, Wellness (not at Petsmart), Solid Gold (not at Petsmart), Natural Balance (not at Petsmart), Organix (not at Petsmart), and a few others.

My Petco has better food choices than my Petsmart, but Nutro is cheaper at my Petsmart. My litter (World's Best Cat Litter is also a lot cheaper at Petsmart, $7 cheaper)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks,
We do have a Petco too. I am thinking of getting Nutral or Natural Balance. The Local Pet Store has NB. I use Yesterdays Mews Litter for Coco because so many Litters set her Asthma off. How is the Worlds Best Litter? Maybe I should try it for my other Cats. I was useing Fresh step for them but i hate the way the Clay Smells. The food I was using was Natures Best and it was 36 per Bag.

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

Thanks,
We do have a Petco too. I am thinking of getting Nutral or Natural Balance. The Local Pet Store has NB. I use Yesterdays Mews Litter for Coco because so many Litters set her Asthma off. How is the Worlds Best Litter? Maybe I should try it for my other Cats. I was useing Fresh step for them but i hate the way the Clay Smells. The food I was using was Natures Best and it was 36 per Bag.
Food is hard to pick, I know what you mean about spending so much time over it.

I love World's Best Cat Litter and I have tried a LOT of different types. It doesn't get dusty like the clay stuff, it actually smells nice. Plus, it doesn't track like the Nature's Miracle corn litter. Only downside is that it doesn't have super strong clumps but it makes up for that in other ways.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sakura

Food is hard to pick, I know what you mean about spending so much time over it.

I love World's Best Cat Litter and I have tried a LOT of different types. It doesn't get dusty like the clay stuff, it actually smells nice. Plus, it doesn't track like the Nature's Miracle corn litter. Only downside is that it doesn't have super strong clumps but it makes up for that in other ways.
No kidding about the food. You really need to find a decent one that the cats will eat. It took me trying about 8 different brands of wet before I found one they would eat.

I too love World's Best Litter and I have to say I find it has good strong clumps. I use the multi-cat version so perhaps that makes a difference.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I havn't tried the Blue Spa yet... We dont have a petco or a petsmart so I have to get what they have at the BRAND NEW PET SHOP! We didn't even have a petshop until recently! Welcome to south dakota folks! Buncha rednecks who buy their cat food in bulk at a farm supply store!

And when I say bulk, I mean its in a huge container that you scoop out how much you want! It doesn't say a brand or anything! Lots of farmers use that for their cats... which is better than not feeding them I guess!

iluvdevons

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I too love World's Best Litter and I have to say I find it has good strong clumps. I use the multi-cat version so perhaps that makes a difference.
I think the multi-cat version is way better than the original when it comes to clumping and covering smell.