*****KatKwiz - Feb. 4 - 2822*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There was one single day in history that Persi & Alley had more points than anybody else on TCS.
The date of that day was __________

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

There was one single day in history that Persi & Alley had more points than anybody else on TCS.
The date of that day was _19th June 2007_________
I did a quick search!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

I did a quick search!!
You are absolutely amazing! 2822 points are coming your way! Congratulations!
How did you DO that? I expected this one to be hard. However, it was easy if you knew how to do it, and you did.

Here is how I did it:

If you use the Search function, the question is, what do you search on. Most points? You'd be there all day. If you go to vbPlaza, you can find out who has the most points now: HopeHacker. But it's not called most points, it's called Richest User. If you put richest user in Search, a post I made on June 19 pops up all by itself. I posted this right before I was due to be paid interest. When I posted it, HopeHacker was the richest user and then I was paid interest and I became the richest user for a few minutes and then HopeHacker was paid interest and she became the richest user again, and nobody has ever came close to her since. (Persi & Alley went on vacation for 6 months a couple of days later), but they had their ten minutes of fame. So, for a few minutes on June 19, Persi & Alley were the richest users which you can determine by scrolling down through the fun replies we got that day on June 19!

Since you already told us you did a fast search (which you should not do), I am just interested on how YOU found the answer and did you read the fun replies going back and forth on that day?

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did what you did... made a search of richest users... And found your post like you said.. That is what I meant about a fast search. I did read thru the responses tho. It was funny..