Funniest movies

keith p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What movie/movies do think are really funny?

I dont know why but "Jingle All The Way" got me laughing alot. Mabye it's because the Cat In The Hat did some funky dance and the kids in the movie thought it was "awesome".

Or the fact Arnold Schwarzenegger & Sinbad are a funny duo together!

LOL if you see the movie you'll know what i'm talking about.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I liked Jingle all The way as well. I think however I would have to say the one comedy I have seen several times and would watch again is Monty Pythons The Meaning of Life. I also would have to give a thumbs up to the Money Pit with Tom Hanks and Shelly Long.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

I liked Jingle all The way as well. I think however I would have to say the one comedy I have seen several times and would watch again is Monty Pythons The Meaning of Life. I also would have to give a thumbs up to the Money Pit with Tom Hanks and Shelly Long.
The Money Pit!!!!!!! Love that movie! I was hysterical the first time I saw that movie!

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by keith p

What movie/movies do think are really funny?

I dont know why but "Jingle All The Way" got me laughing alot. Mabye it's because the Cat In The Hat did some funky dance and the kids in the movie thought it was "awesome".

Or the fact Arnold Schwarzenegger & Sinbad are a funny duo together!

LOL if you see the movie you'll know what i'm talking about.
Haha, this is my favorite Christmas movie. "He's got two! He's got twooooo!"

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for me there are load's of funny movie's! The Simpson's Movie, that really make's me laugh! i like all the American Pie movie's aswel

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

I also would have to give a thumbs up to the Money Pit with Tom Hanks and Shelly Long.
That film hilarious!

National Lampoons European/chritsmas vacation films.

Something about Mary.

My cousin Vinny

Scream spoofs.

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The original Bedazzled movie with Peter Cook and Dudley Moore, I like the Monty Python movies also -- Holy Grail , Life Of Brian

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rushmore. It's not a laugh out loud film, but it has it's own off beat sense of humor.

Hot Fuzz. So funny that when I saw it I had to actually leave the theater, get a drink of water, and come back in.

MST3K's version of Space Mutiny. So funny I have to stop the DVD, laugh, and then start it back up again.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My all-time favourite funny movie is The Party with Peter Sellers. I rented it for our daughter a couple years ago and she is now a fan as well.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Misty8723

The only one that comes to mind offhand is Robin Hood: Men in Tights.
OMG, that one is awesome

I love Ace Ventura, and Saving Silverman..also Deuce Bigalow..they make me laugh out loud

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Hot Fuzz. So funny that when I saw it I had to actually leave the theater, get a drink of water, and come back in.
Oh yes!!!! And of course Shaun of the Dead! I can't wait for Run, Fatboy, Run to come out either!

I've always loved Spaceballs (the Star Wars spinoff) as well.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Something About Mary, Spaceballs, Robin Hood: Men in Tights are some that other folks have mentioned, I also really laughed at Super Troopers, Bruce Almighty, The Princess Bride, Austin Powers