Deacon's tooth is loose...

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and he's driving me crazy over it!
He keeps asking me to pull it out and it's not ready yet.. He's so excited over the tooth fairy that he doesn't care it hurts

Sheesh!..

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Get him to play some sports. I don't think I ever had a tooth "fall" out...usually someone knocked me and it fell out.

I remember one time a tooth fell out while I was playing baseball outside...gather up his brothers and tell them to go play baseball.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Get him to play some sports. I don't think I ever had a tooth "fall" out...usually someone knocked me and it fell out.

I remember one time a tooth fell out while I was playing baseball outside...gather up his brothers and tell them to go play baseball.
Well my oldest son Justice his home now... I give it till tomorrow morning and they'll have it out.. Either Justice will knock it out, or pull it

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StacyD1987

Tell him to eat an apple or a carrot! Hey, it's an excuse to eat healthy foods for a bit!
I told him that earlier.. but he won't eat them.
I told him to keep wiggling it and it will come out..

Justice and him are now plotting a way to get it out... So far I've heard something about string, and tying it to Jake

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
haha Angel lost a tooth last sunday! It was so funny, the tooth was so loose and she would not let me touch it! She could move it all the way forward bent in half style and all the way back bent in half style!! She would not let me near it, so when I went to my dads I told her to show him how loose it was and then told him to pull it while she wasn't listening and he said he grabbed on to it and there was nothing holding it, it was just floating! It came out without a problem and didn't even bleed! Its the first one she lost the old fashion way, the other two the dentist removed so she got 10bucks from the tooth fairy! Whats up with that? I remember getting a quarter~!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

haha Angel lost a tooth last sunday! It was so funny, the tooth was so loose and she would not let me touch it! She could move it all the way forward bent in half style and all the way back bent in half style!! She would not let me near it, so when I went to my dads I told her to show him how loose it was and then told him to pull it while she wasn't listening and he said he grabbed on to it and there was nothing holding it, it was just floating! It came out without a problem and didn't even bleed! Its the first one she lost the old fashion way, the other two the dentist removed so she got 10bucks from the tooth fairy! Whats up with that? I remember getting a quarter~!
It's called inflation

This is his 2nd tooth to loose.. His first one was pulled a little over a year ago by the dentist.. This is his first one he has lost on his own.. My baby is growing up!

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I swallowed about 3 of my baby teeth when they came out and 4 in my elementary school's computer lab.
I got one out with an apple though!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember being terrified of losing my first tooth! My mom tried everything, even tying a string around it and the other end of the string to the door knob. I started screaming bloody murder when she went to slam the door shut (and I could push my tooth front and back too...there was nothing holding it in!). Finally, she gave up and gave me one of those little carmel chews that I only got as treats. Well, it came out in seconds, but the carmel was kind of crunchy. I think I put the whole wad under my pillow for the tooth fairy since the tooth was kind of buried (it went in a baggie of course!
).

After that, I could do it myself.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

She would not let me near it, so when I went to my dads I told her to show him how loose it was and then told him to pull it while she wasn't listening and he said he grabbed on to it and there was nothing holding it, it was just floating!
I hated that trick... my parents used it on me for one of my front teeth. I still remember the experience vividly because the tooth was not ready to come out yet.

I never got any money for my teeth either. By the time I started losing them I was 7 and already knew there was no tooth fairy.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I lost one when I was eating a sucker on the school playground, lol. I pulled the sucker out of my mouth and my tooth was just there, stuck to it.
I lost another one when one of my brothers hit me in the face with a basket. I screamed and cried (it really did hurt) and it bled quite a bit. Those are the only two I remember losing. heehee

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is it out yet Alycia? I would imagine with boys they will figure a way to get it out and quick

My mom has really long very strong fingernails, and she would be the neighbourhood tooth puller. All my friends would come over when they had a lose tooth and she would take care of it for them. They still mention it to this day

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Give him some toffee, that'll get it out!

How much does the tooth fairy leave these days btw?. Is it still a coin or has it switched to a note
I give them $3/tooth... Again. Inflation

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Is it out yet Alycia? I would imagine with boys they will figure a way to get it out and quick

My mom has really long very strong fingernails, and she would be the neighbourhood tooth puller. All my friends would come over when they had a lose tooth and she would take care of it for them. They still mention it to this day
Nope.. It's still there.. I guess they gave up on it last night. Which is probably a good thing
I don't think it's quite ready yet

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He lost it!

He was eating french fries and he swallowed it

He did find a tiny pebble and said he's going to put it under his pillow. He think's the tooth fairy won't notice the difference