Make free donations to animal rescue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
www.animalrescuesite.com This thread is always worthwhile reviving. Your daily click here provides food for animals in shelters. Note: Only one click a day is recorded. The shop is also a great place for pet-themed Christmas or birthday gifts, BTW, because part of the purchase price also goes to support shelter animals.

I've closed this thread's predecessor because it had reached the incredible length of 1000 posts. Thank you for all the support!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Thanks for re-posting this! I need to just bookmark it so I'll remember to do it more often!
You can sign up at the site for daily email reminders to click.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is such a great site I have been meaning to order some things from there too I just haven't had the chance yet
!! I have bookmarked the page though since the last thread

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had it saved in my favorites for ages.
Someone sent me the link a long time ago and when I joined TCS I was happy to see that people here where clicking everyday too.
I guess I should have known they would be

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kind of sad though, not near as many people are clicking it everyday as they use too! The numbers are down for today...

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

www.animalrescuesite.com This thread is always worthwhile reviving. Your daily click here provides food for animals in shelters. Note: Only one click a day is recorded. The shop is also a great place for pet-themed Christmas or birthday gifts, BTW, because part of the purchase price also goes to support shelter animals.

I've closed this thread's predecessor because it had reached the incredible length of 1000 posts. Thank you for all the support!
That was easy enough and certainly worth while!

Status
Not open for further replies.