Shes my snow leopard...

joey altiers

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is a beautiful purebred stray, found in a junkyard mobile at two weeks old, she was bottle fed and nurtured by my whole family. She began her adolescence as a semi rebellious kitty, she never wanted to be touched and even growled at the approach of a humanly figure. This feral personality lasted up until about 2 months ago, as she approached adult hood, or her fourth birthday. Her personality has undergone an extreme make over not only is she an extremely affectionate kitty, she also has the ability to understand peoples moods. When anyone in the home cries or acts down she is right by there side trying to lift there spirits. Shes my only girl kitty and shes a beauty i've never ever seen coloring like hers before. What do you think of her, and what is her coloring called?

(oh and shes huge, is double the size of my other cats, and she is a bit larger taller and thicker than my 18 lb miniature Schnauzer.)

mschauer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's a beauty! I have idea what her coloring would be called but with those blue eyes and unique pattern and color she is just gorgeous!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG, I'm in love!! She is absolutely gorgeous!! I just love her markings, and those big blue eyes. I'm so glad that she's finally warmed up to everyone and became such a loving kitty, she deserves all the loving she gets!!

BTW, what's her name??

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my....she is gorgeous.

Her eyes are stunning.

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
WOW!!! She is absolutely stunning!! And she looks to be such a proper young lady too! You are wonderful for taking her in and working with her!!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree. I don't think I have ever seen a cat like that. At first, I thought maybe a Siamese lynx point mix, since she has blue eyes and tabby markings with a grey or silvery cast to them. However, she's not pointed. But I am not a breed expert.

I will say, whatever she might be genetically, visually she is just gorgeous!!!!