*****KatKwiz - Feb. 3 - 2850*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After you determine the Moderator that handles the most forums, answer this:

Samoa was originally dubbed _______by the writer of the editorial, who claimed that this cat terrorized _______________. The cat lived to make _______________ for anyone who happened into his path - ______________ cats for no reason, _____________, eating garbage. This was a smart cat, he said, who could not be _______________. It told of one neighbor chasing after the cat with a ____________ after another “unprovoked†attack on a child.

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Samoa was originally dubbed Osama by the writer of the editorial, who claimed that this cat terrorized himself and his neighbors. The cat lived to make life miserable for anyone who happened into his path - attacking children and other cats for no reason, killing birds, eating garbage. This was a smart cat, he said, who could not be trapped or caught It told of one neighbor chasing after the cat with a baseball bat after another “unprovoked” attack on a child.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hurdyburdy

Samoa was originally dubbed Osama by the writer of the editorial, who claimed that this cat terrorized himself and his neighbors. The cat lived to make life miserable for anyone who happened into his path - attacking children and other cats for no reason, killing birds, eating garbage. This was a smart cat, he said, who could not be trapped or caught It told of one neighbor chasing after the cat with a baseball bat after another “unprovoked†attack on a child.
A Newbie wins again! Congratulations! And I was worried that the Top Cats would roll over the Newbies. You are not a first time winner but you are the winner of 2850 points!

Remember, the next contest could come at any time after 6 pm my time. In other words, when all of Europe is in bed and when all of the U.S. is watching the Superbowl. It could

For today's answer go to Cat Forums and select View Forum Leaders. A little counting will show you valenhb has 7 forums. Click on her username to take your to her profile where you can click on her siggy to find the information. Mighty fine information I might add.

And now I am going to go turn the TV on.