Something finally achieved!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As most of you know, I've been wanting to go back to Australia for a very long time, and the only way was to get Married.

Now Trav and I dont have to rush our wedding in Australia,

because...

THEY APPROVED MY VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can work as soon as I arrive there and even go to uni!

We will still get married in the first 6 months of our arrival, but atleast it wont be rushed with the papers and everything and its saving us a heap of money too!!!

I just wanted to share my excitement with you all, especially with the ones who know what its like to get back into a difficult country!

I can start looking for a job! yay!

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Great news fwan.

Hope everthing goes according to plan for you and Trav. Best wishes for the future.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Really, is that the reason why your getting married?
Nope, I love trav to bits, we had been playing with the idea for a while but i never took him seriously.

Its actually really weird because a few years ago i dreamt i got married but i couldnt see the persons face, and then in 2006 Trav sent me a picture of him self in a suit, and I just remembered the dream and it all was put together, so I knew that he was the one but it was a matter of time before we could get together.

Ive known him for 6 years now, and we get along so well, he treats me really good and i just dont know how to explain it, but its just a great feeling.

He proposed to me in October because it felt right, it had nothing to do with the visa.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats!!!!!
So are you planning to move this year then???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Congrats!!!!!
So are you planning to move this year then???
Yes so far the leaving date is the 28th of September.
But ive been looking at flights and they all seem to be booked out for that day but its definetely in September

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Congrats Fran - we all know how much you miss Australia. To be able to start your new life there is great.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Fran, I am so very happy for you - for the engagement, your happiness and now your visa and being able to move to Australia