Horton Hears A Who!!!

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Is anyone else as excited to see this movie as me??!!!! im not usually this excited about animated movies.. but im a semi fan of Dr. Seuss and I have a weird feeling... ITS GANNA BE AWSOME!!! ((I loved Ice Age BWT)).
I am a HUGE Fan of Jim Carreys also so im really excited about that too!
I was just wondering if anyone else cant wait for it to come out!!!

I got first Dibs on it on NetFlix too!! Yay!!!!

Trailer!! Very Funny!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Havn't even heard of it yet, which is weird because normally Im all about the animated movies! With 3 kids you have to be though! I loved Ice Age, Ice Age2 the meltdown, I liked all three Shreks, Im A HUGE Disney fan I have them all! Oh and A Bee's Movie was AWESOME! I wonder when that comes out?? Anyone know?

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I haven't heard anything about it either -- looks good though.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought that there already was an animated version of this story - I used to watch it on TV when I was growing up.

This is my all time favorite Dr. Suess story.

"We're here, we're HERE, WE'RE HERE!"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I thought that there already was an animated version of this story - I used to watch it on TV when I was growing up.
There is.. this is just a remake.
Although I thought the original Horton Hears A Who was about the Elephant sitting on an Egg and wouldnt move till the Eggs mom came back..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by glitch

Oh and A Bee's Movie was AWESOME! I wonder when that comes out?? Anyone know?
I loved Bee Movie too... I was so excited about Bee Movie that I made my BF take me to go see it in theaters the moment his plane landed
((he had went to see it the week before he visited so he watched it twice for me! I wanted to see it the day it came out! [that was the day he visited]))

Do you mean when Bee Movie comes out on DVD or when Horton Hears A Who comes out in Theaters?? Im not sure when Bee Movie comes out ((it will be soon though)) and Horton Hears A Who comes out the middle of March.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Vixen16

There is.. this is just a remake.
Although I thought the original Horton Hears A Who was about the Elephant sitting on an Egg and wouldnt move till the Eggs mom came back..

There's no egg in the original!

It's about Whoville, a world that is on a speck of dust which is on a thistle flower - Horton is their hero.