try this!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went from interested, bored, to curious, then frustrated! Are there actually real answers to some of those questions? I was stumped on a couple, obviously one in each! Called it quits!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

I went from interested, bored, to curious, then frustrated! Are there actually real answers to some of those questions? I was stumped on a couple, obviously one in each! Called it quits!
you did exactly what i did! i was getting stuck, on some of the question's with "obvious" answer's! i don't know if they are real answer's LOL, some don't seem possible to be real

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax

you did exactly what i did! i was getting stuck, on some of the question's with "obvious" answer's! i don't know if they are real answer's LOL, some don't seem possible to be real
Yeah! Like on the first test, when you come to the skip option, is there really an answer? Now I want to try again
!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alright whats the answer to the out of order one?? I failed it so many times! I know I have ended up clicking on each and every one of them so whats up?

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Alright whats the answer to the out of order one?? I failed it so many times! I know I have ended up clicking on each and every one of them so whats up?
the answer is "the answer", click that

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Out of order, did I not even get there?!!!! I know there is no answer for click the smallest!!!!!!!! Except skip, right?! And what the ***** is color in order?!!!!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Out of order, did I not even get there?!!!! I know there is no answer for click the smallest!!!!!!!! Except skip, right?! And what the ***** is color in order?!!!!
the answer to the smallest is "the dot on the i in click". i didn't get past the colour one, gave up LOL

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax

the answer to the smallest is "the dot on the i in click". i didn't get past the colour one, gave up LOL
Oh my! Thats where I am!!!! Its all about memory I guess! I have blue, orange, green, so far.........I think thats right, oh who knows!!!!!!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh my! Thats where I am!!!! Its all about memory I guess! I have blue, orange, red, so far.........I think thats right, oh who knows!!!!!!
yeh, look at the word under the picture. that's the clue LOL! me & my partner just worked that one out!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How do you kill a where wolf? I usually use silver.......... Whats that dancing cupcake about? Is there an end to this madness?!!!!!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
shoe polish

& the cupcake one is abundance, am not sure how many question's there are! then there's the second quiz hehe!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, so you are obviously doing the same thing I am right now!
Thanks for driving me nuts right now!!!!
I wish there was a question I could help you with!

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL DH and I done that quiz a long time ago we got a little above 80 answers before we finally gave up it got harder then it was when we started!