Sparkle's taken a fancy to...

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...prawn cracker's! hehe, yeh she was sat on my lap, helping me eat them LOL! after she'd finished munching on them, she decided to go lick my plate clean! silly me for leaving it on the bed

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax

...prawn cracker's! hehe, yeh she was sat on my lap, helping me eat them LOL! after she'd finished munching on them, she decided to go lick my plate clean! silly me for leaving it on the bed
I have no idea what prawn crackers are, I guess prawn flavored crackers, but I am sure that Persi would love them. I am finding out more and more things that he wants to eat. It's all my fault though. If I hadn't started giving him treats from the dinner table I could now eat in peace without him right by my side.

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My Skye has taken a fancy to tortilla chips and plain ol tortillas. So odd she loves the blandest of foods.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My BFs dearly departed cat, Cato, loved Doritos. He would bat around a chip and then lick the salty-cheesy stuff off of it.

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

My BFs dearly departed cat, Cato, loved Doritos. He would bat around a chip and then lick the salty-cheesy stuff off of it.

Skye is scared of Doritos. She'll sniff them then squint and run away. If you try to hand feed her one she will poof at you and hide under the bed. Very strange.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL aww! Sparkle, will no doubt probably eat them aswel!
it's weird how they like this sort of food