my new tattoo

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I had my tattoo done today. This is a pink floyd inspired tattoo. There is a lot of meaning for me and the husband with the band and this tattoo. I just had this done today so there is plastic wrap still on it. I had to travel out of state to get this done at a specific studio. This is just a picture for now. Its 1am and I just got home but I snapped a picture and wanted to show it now. I will take a better picture tomorrow.

This is a gift for m e for losing 30lbs another milestone in my life.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b5...Picture007.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

Wow! That is very nice! How big is it? I can't really tell
About 5in long and 3 in wide. Its on my left calf.

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
very nice work. I also do tattoos so it is very nice to see some good work. I am working on my myspace page and i have an album for tattoos i have done there are only a couple pics there now but i still have like 5 picture cds left to upload, send me and instant message if ya want to see them

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's awesome looking!!! I have 3 tattoos and completely understand about meaning. All three of mine were gotten after very big milestones, and now I'm addicted... I want more! Yours is VERY pretty!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Addicting is an understatement lol. My husband has finally relaxed and understands I really like tats and I will get more no matter what. So this time he was real supportive and even tho he felt kinda sick he still drove me down there to get this done and that meant a lot to me.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
The colors are so vivid.

I do not have any tattoos and I am just curious what the saran wrap is used for?

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
the saran wrap allows the tattoo to heal from the inside out allowing for better healing and the color stays brighter. It holds in the moisture without using moisturizer