Sock stealer

catzrule40

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well here i am with a silly David story which happened about 2wks ago. one of the dresser drawers in my dresser is broken and the front part will separate from the restbof the drawer. Well aboutn 2wks ago this happenen and i was tired, it was pretty close to midnit 11:45 pm and david jumped up on the to of the dresser, and noticing that he could see my socks he looked down at the socks in my drawer stuck his paw in, he scooped a sock out of the drawer and held it on his claw, picked it uo dangled it, then looked at me and then he droopped it on the floor with a look on his face like moewmy look at me im taking out your sock from the drawer!!
then he scooped his paw down again and looked at me like oh look mommy I'm gonna do it again!!!
then i couldnt help it i laughed so hard, my roomie mustve been fast alseep not to hear my loud laughing
He had to have dropped 10 socks on the floor b4 I got up and fixed the drawer, or all my bras would have been next!! Silly david, he just now knocked something down off my dresser!!

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Similar thing in my house, but not underwear. Every day I was finding cotton buds (I think you call them q tips) on the floor. Hubby, who's not to good a putting rubish in the bin got the blame. This was happening for a couple of weeks. Then one morning while I was still in bed, Blossom got onto the dresser, but her paw into the partly open drawer (hubby doesn't close draws or cupboards either) & scoop out a pawful of buds. Mystery solved.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catzrule40

well here i am with a silly David story which happened about 2wks ago. one of the dresser drawers in my dresser is broken and the front part will separate from the restbof the drawer. Well aboutn 2wks ago this happenen and i was tired, it was pretty close to midnit 11:45 pm and david jumped up on the to of the dresser, and noticing that he could see my socks he looked down at the socks in my drawer stuck his paw in, he scooped a sock out of the drawer and held it on his claw, picked it uo dangled it, then looked at me and then he droopped it on the floor with a look on his face like moewmy look at me im taking out your sock from the drawer!!
then he scooped his paw down again and looked at me like oh look mommy I'm gonna do it again!!!
then i couldnt help it i laughed so hard, my roomie mustve been fast alseep not to hear my loud laughing
He had to have dropped 10 socks on the floor b4 I got up and fixed the drawer, or all my bras would have been next!! Silly david, he just now knocked something down off my dresser!!
When I used to go to bed I would take my shoes and socks off and leave them on the floor. NO MORE! If I do that now, I will spend the morning trying to find my socks!