I got "Da Bird" I have been wanting it for weeks!!!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so exicted and so happy about my purchase. It was a bit on the expensive side ($10) but it was well worth the money!!! The cats absolutely LOVED it!!! Leya....not so much, she has a hard time finding it, I suppose I could put a bell on it so she could hear it :sratch: Stuart REALLY likes it though, he pushed himself a little too hard, he's very over weight and had a hard time cooling off. I sprayed him down with water to help him cool off.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I soooo want one of those but they aren't sold here

When the weather warms up a bit I'm going to take a print out of what it is to a pet store here and beg them to order some in. I just know Abby will go bonkers over it because she loves the little feather wand that I buy at the vets for her when I go and pick up food. But it's only about a 2 foot long plastic stick. It's not giving her the exercise that she so needs.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine love DaBird, doesn't last long though. We've gone through 4 feathers since December

I have to get it off Ebay as it's not sold over here.

isabel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I try to not let my cats catch it too often. Once the feathers spine breaks it doesn't fly right.
It is by far my cats' favorite toy.

raggiekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Zoe is playing with hers right now...it is her favorite ever of all her toys! My DH does the most playing with it for her, he has a better way with it than I do....
SHe just caught some major air!
Congrats on your purchase...I'm glad your kitties like it, that does make it worth it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

When the weather warms up a bit I'm going to take a print out of what it is to a pet store here and beg them to order some in. I just know Abby will go bonkers over it because she loves the little feather wand that I buy at the vets for her when I go and pick up food. But it's only about a 2 foot long plastic stick. It's not giving her the exercise that she so needs.
You HAVE to bug them about it!!!! Our petstore got it in because of request!!! (not me
) Just kidding! It was me and a few others I'm sure!

onyxx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Had never heard of it so did a quick google - think I know 2 kits who would enjoy that

Doesn't seem to be available in the UK strangely, still, if it's that good I reckon I could run to paying the postage, then again, if it's THAT good maybe I should buy a boxfull and start selling them over here!

Onyxx

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It wasn't available in Canada before, but I notice that our new PetSmart has it! My boys love it!

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm gonna try to get one of those off of Ebay pretty soon the stores near me don't have them. And I have heard so much good stuff about them on this site.
I'm glad that your kitties are loving it.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Can you maybe order one online?