Do you think she has CATitude? And other assorted pics

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

We were assembling an Ikea wardrobe unit last week and Gigi fixed her butt on one of the shelves and wouldn't move. Here's Rob trying to convince her to come down. I finally coaxed her to the floor with some treats.

We also took her to the vet last week and Steve is checking her out to make sure she's alright.

Hey, you smell funny. What did they do to you?!

Steve, at 8 months old. He's getting bigger by the week!

And finally, a cute pic of Steve's side profile and whiskers.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Gigi definitely knows she is queen of the household. Did she do better on her last vet visit?

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have to be a photographer, those pics are stunning! Please keep sharing your talent and beautiful kitties with us!
That first picture.......OMG! What else do you need to see to fall for the "But aren't I cute, how can I do anything wrong?" face!!!!!!!! And on top of it, the image is stunning!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys for taking a look!

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

She looks like she is listening intently and saying "oh yeah? What are you going to do about it?!" LOL
That's EXACTLY Gigi! You're right on!

Originally Posted by katachtig

Did she do better on her last vet visit?
We just took her in for a nail trim. The vet clipped the nails so fast she didn't have time to react. He returned her to the carrier, she gave a little 'meep' at him and that was all! I was quite impressed.

Originally Posted by cheylink

You have to be a photographer, those pics are stunning! Please keep sharing your talent and beautiful kitties with us!
Thanks so much!
Amateur photographer at best, but it's a fun hobby.
Don't have to worry about me sharing pics. I've been here so long that I wouldn't be me if I didn't share them!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous as always

I love that first
she has such an expressive face!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are just gorgeous!

It seems they have both settled in wonderfully and have completely taken over the running of the house!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
To answer the question, YES, she has Cattitude! She's not about to let a mere human tell her where she can or cannot park -- sheesh, Dad, get with the program!

Great pics, all of them.