This morning

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The kittens actually let me sleep in this morning. When I woke up, I sat up in bed calling the kitties. Rusty and Dusty came out from underneath the bed where they were sleeping, and jumped on the bed. Rusty started playing right off and Dusty crawled on my chest and started purring and giving me kittie kisses on my nose!!! It was sooooooo sweet!!

golieguy19

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My Izzy usually won't sleep on the bed with me and my girlfriend for whatever reason, but this morning I woke up and she was on the floor on my girlfriends housecoat (she likes it because its fuzzy) and she crawled under the covers for a cuddle once she saw I was awake, she made a sound like "Prown?" when I woke up, it was pretty cute.

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's so sweet. Blossom has deserted me lately. She only sometimes comes to give me a kitty wake up call.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
That is so sweet when they let you sleep in. It's been so chilly here that everyone sleeps on top of the comforter. This means that DH can't move much because he's pinned in by the three of them.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

The kittens actually let me sleep in this morning. When I woke up, I sat up in bed calling the kitties. Rusty and Dusty came out from underneath the bed where they were sleeping, and jumped on the bed. Rusty started playing right off and Dusty crawled on my chest and started purring and giving me kittie kisses on my nose!!! It was sooooooo sweet!!
Alley took the fact that today is Sunday into consideration and waited until seven to start walking all over me. I wonder how she knew it was Sunday?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, this morning she made up for letting me sleep in. At about 3am this morning, she came up and woke me up. She wanted loving. I petted her and then covered my head. She tried to get her nose it there and then when that was unsuccessful, she perched on top of me kneeding and purring. They are so cute and have grown so much in the 2 weeks we've had them