I think his blood calcium is on the way up again *Sigh*

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Jordan's been doing really well for almost 2 months now. At the end of last week he stopped eating his nutro max pouches and is back to eating only FF medolies. I know that it's good that he's eating food, but this roller coaster is killing me. Every time I think he might be getting better he hits another bump in the road. Please send Jordan more vibes for continued health. His 5th birthday is in May, and I'd really like to see him make it to 5. It's still too young, but dosen't as bad to me as 4. (Oh who am I kidding it won't be any easier. He's just too young to be this sick
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

This just STINKS, you two have been through so much
like you say he is way too young to be this sick...Many vibes for your sweet boy and
for you
!
Thank you so much. He actually had a preety good night last night. Ate preety much his whole meal. Then he had a great morning this morning. He licked his plate clean
Then he even ate a little dry food. The only thing I can think is that I've started giving him some Sub-Q fluids, and I wonder if that is helping to lower his blood calcium. I really need to call his vet for find out how much he thinks I should be giving. I didn't want to talk to the vet until I knew that Jordan would put up with me sub-qing him. He can be a hand full. So today he looks better, but I just have this fear that he's about to go down hill fast. I want to get off this Roller Coaster ride that's for sure!!!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Im sorry you and your kitty are going through so much right now! I will send lots and lots of