kittens, bengals!

saya

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
geez well a few of you know that I was trying to adopt a couple of rescued bengals, and the good news is that my application has been accepted and I should be able to pick them up soon (a week or two).
the bad news is I can't wait!

and the rescue coordinator is so freakin busy that it takes her a week to get back to me on anything.

feel like I'm gonna pop!

I've named them Piper and Aram (brother and sister). Marbled bengals, Piper is chocolate and Aram is blue and twice her size!
The hold up I'm afraid is that Aram has a bit of an eye infection so they won't let me bring them home until they figure out what's going on with that... sigh.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how exciting! hope aram gets well quickly so they can start their wonderful lifes with you.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A BLUE bengal? This I gotta see - can't wait for pics!!!

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow..you must be just bursting with excitement. Hopefully they get everything figured out and you can bring them home soon. Of course..can't wait for pics.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

saya

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
yes, bursting with excitement would be correct! , albeit frustrated excitement.

rrrr...

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
how exciting!! Can't wait to hear all about them and of course see pix!!!

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First of all, congrats on the kittens!
I can't wait to see photos of them when you finally get them

Originally Posted by GingersMom

A BLUE bengal? This I gotta see - can't wait for pics!!!
Nikita's breeder had one blue spotted boy in her latest litter. It was a huge litter with 6 brown spotted girls and the one blue spotted boy. Both parents are brown spotted with no blue spotted bengals in their pedigree. Those recessive genes can hide for generations!

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congrats Saya hope your new roommates can come home soon. Hope to see pics soon Hammy and I both think bengals are cool.

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations, can't wait to see pics. Although it will seem forever, once you have them it will seem like they've always been there.

saya

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got them!!!!

I'm so excited! I actually didn't bring Aram home though...

he's has a bad eye problem and it's looking like it will be a lifelong, recurring thing.
It ended up working out though because I originally wanted the two girls and she wasn't going to adopt them out together but since Aram's still sick she decided to.

So I have two beautiful baby girl bengals, which are almost identical, I'm having a hard time telling them apart. One of them is Piper but I don't have a name for the other one yet...

pics soon!

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats Great I want to see Pics. Would they Adopt Cats out to Modesto? I plan on getting a new Cat in July after we get a House. I am not sure what Breed I want yet. I do want to save one from a Rescue.

mlynn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yay....bengal kittens. I have a 5 month old ALC hybrid (F1) who is the apple of my eye. I remember bringing him home as a tiny kitten (who was wild and spitting) and spending those first days getting to know him. Its VERY exciting!!!!!!!!

saya

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They're not very good but here they are! they look larger in the pictures than they actually are. They're quite small, but solid, lean and proportionate, so even though they're kittens they don't much look like it.

I decided to name the other girl Paige. I've always liked that name.
I can't believe how quickly they're adjusting! It's like it was meant to be...