Adult Cat
Purraise
Anyone else on here one too? Just out of curiousity
. I was raised this way and love it.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
not I! Although I like to believe in stuff like that... When I was in colorado there is a little town there that is full of wiccans and they were a hoot! Then in the black forest in colorado (I must of been there on a weird day) They were celebrating some stuff... Naked! Lol It was a hoot, they are so free spirited! I think I am too uptight...

stormchickx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I really like Wicca. I read about it in several books and really like the whole 'connection to the earth' thing, but I don't practice it.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While in bootcamp, I went to the Wiccan church on Sundays. It was pretty interesting but I didn't participate much in the activities. I'm not the kind of person to sit around in a circle and chant and such. I'm more of an observer.

sweets

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1st level here. I've been Wiccan for about 3 years. Second level in about 4 months.

I was raised Catholic and while I still have the belief in a higher power, Prytany is closer to my spiritual beliefs.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sweets

1st level here. I've been Wiccan for about 3 years. Second level in about 4 months.

I was raised Catholic and while I still have the belief in a higher power, Prytany is closer to my spiritual beliefs.
Crikey, if i was in a coven i'd be a high priestess by now
it's been over 4 years since my dedication now.

Tis a pity it's harder to learn as a solitary.

I'd love to be able to at least see some kind of coven, to see if it is something i'd feel more whole in, see if i'm missing out on anything. I'm kind of isolated around here.

iluvdevons

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have practiced solitary for over 5 years, and though it would be nice to participate in group rites, I have really enjoyed my spiritual journey

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I consider myself a Christian (though there are some who would argue with me on that), but I think that Wicca is a beautiful belief system that we could all stand to learn something from...especially the need for patience and tolerance.