The new bengal show cats

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is our line-up for the new show season starting in June. These guys will be shown a few times as kittens this spring to get them acclimated to the show hall environment. We also will have London's half brother "Six K" to show as well. (he was too sleepy for photos tonight, but can be seen on the website)
These guys are currently just over 3 months old.

Marble Mania

Meridian Thief Of Hearts, aka Novara See the hearts in her pattern?

Novara and Meridian Rhianna

Meridian Rembrandt, the bossy boy.

saya

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
gorgeous!

I too am getting a couple of beautiful bengal kittens soon... one of them looks like this! (no hearts tho
)

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Since I registered at TCS and got to know more about cat, my dream is to have a bengal one day. They are so precious and have such a special personality. I prefered the spotted ones, but now that I saw this post, I'm not sure
I have to admit that those two marbled are adorable! Ah, when I'll have more money...

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck in the shows! They look adorable! Of course, all kittens look adorable but I love your little hearts kitten!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Telynn

Will the hearts be a plus or a minus? I think they are adorable.
I think they could work in her favor. No two marble patterns are alike, but we do want a mostly horizontal flow to the pattern.
We'll see what the judges think.

Originally Posted by mbjerkness

They are beautiful.
. How old are they when you start to show them?
Kittens must be a minimum of 4 months before being shown. We usually start them around that time, because it's a learning curve for them. The showhalls are noisy busy places and the kittens need to learn early that there is nothing to fear. We won't show the ones who don't cope well. It takes a special personality to be a confident show cat.

Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Hmmm so when did you spray paint the hearts on her?
When she was sleeping of course.