Where'd he come from

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you noticed that sometimes your cats can walk into room unseen and appear at your side as if by magic? Popsie does that a lot when I'm in the kitchen. It's like poof, he's suddenly there.
Last night I was upstairs saying goodnight to DH and Popsie was up there also. Well, I came down stairs and then heard a ruckus. I though Popsie was getting in to trouble in the bathroom so I was like "Popsie, what are you doing?" He meowed at me and I repeated the question. Then he came walking up from behind me!!! I never saw him come downstairs. Cats are sneaky.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep! Cats are designed to be sneaky, I can agree with that...because Shark is black, she blends in with the carpet in the living room, as it is a dark colour, sometimes she curls upon it...the amount of times I have trodden on her tail or a paw!

She also hides behind the sofa, and most of the time we don't realise until her head pops out one side, or she jumps up at the back to catch your hair! (mine is quite long, and the back of the sofa is short so it dangles over sometimes)
Boy, that is frightening!

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ya mine is sneaky too..my little boy anyway...
he beats me downstairs sometimes and he knows when I go into the kitchen ..almost tripped over him several times already cause he just suddenly is under my feet...
silly cat..

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, that`s anouther reason why Kitty has a bell. I`ve nearly stepped on him too many times.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Yes, that`s anouther reason why Kitty has a bell. I`ve nearly stepped on him too many times.
Butzie has a bell, too. But she is so fast that I still trip on her or step on her. She doesn't like that. So I tell her to stop getting under my feet!