TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › GAME: Animal Change
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GAME: Animal Change

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
If you were going to be turned into a animal and had to choose what animal to be turned into what animal would you choose?

The only animal you can't choose is a cat.

If I has to choose I'd be a horse because they are my best friend's favourite animal.
post #2 of 25
I'd say a monkey - looks fun swinging from tree to tree! They are very cute too
I'd want to be some type of wild cat too - they are so majestic & proud
post #3 of 25
I'd probably pick a horse as well.
post #4 of 25
Any kind of cat? Hmm... I think I'd like to be a dolphin then. Or wait, maybe a pig?
post #5 of 25
I would like to be a cow so I can be fat and happy, lol.
post #6 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule View Post
If you were going to be turned into a animal and had to choose what animal to be turned into what animal would you choose?

The only animal you can't choose is a cat.

If I has to choose I'd be a horse because they are my best friend's favourite animal.
A unicorn! Everybody would be so amazed to see me!
A close second would be the Loch Ness monster. (Same reasoning.)
post #7 of 25
I'd be a budgie because I would be able to fly free in a loving house and have a coat of many pretty colored feathers. I also would be able to talk a number of phrases that my "pet" taught me!
post #8 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRussa View Post
I would like to be a cow so I can be fat and happy, lol.
But you might get eaten!!

I would be a dolphin too
post #9 of 25
I would be either a horse or a bird. And I think I would rather be a horse because birds are either usually kept in cages or always worried about predators (and they dont have much defenses). I could run like the wind as a horse! And I could kick with my feet!
post #10 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylilykitty View Post
I would be either a horse or a bird. And I think I would rather be a horse because birds are either usually kept in cages or always worried about predators (and they dont have much defenses). I could run like the wind as a horse! And I could kick with my feet!
You could always be a predatory bird.
post #11 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by twstychik View Post
You could always be a predatory bird.
LOL I never thought about that!!

But now I'm so attached to being a horse! I think I cant decide, either a predatory bird or a wild horse.
post #12 of 25
I'd like to be a small dog that is litter box trained, with people who allow me to sleep on the couch or bed all day. And owners that cook for me instead of feeding me dry kibble.(basicly I want to be a cat but you wouldn't let me pick that)
post #13 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang_27 View Post
I'd like to be a small dog that is litter box trained, with people who allow me to sleep on the couch or bed all day. And owners that cook for me instead of feeding me dry kibble.(basicly I want to be a cat but you wouldn't let me pick that)
That's great... and you just described my Aunt's dogs! They grill out for the dogs in ALL weather even if they aren't eating it themselves.
post #14 of 25
a normal animal - prairie dog... i think they are really cute !

a fantasy animal - Falkor, the never ending story flying dragon
post #15 of 25
Real animal - Duck Billed Platipus.... Under water, Above water and Venamous, It's the best of all worlds

Fantasy Animal - Dragon like Saphira from Eragon
post #16 of 25
I would like to be a bird of some kind that has a long life span and would fly all over the world!
post #17 of 25
Well if I could choose a wild cat, I would definitely want to be a cougar. If I can't choose any type of cat at all I would have to say probably a wolf or a husky.
post #18 of 25
Hmm.. A wild parrot -- Macaw maybe.
post #19 of 25
I would like to be a Western Gray tree squirrel. It'd be fun to run through the treetops all day, and I would want to live near my mom because she spoils them rotten.
post #20 of 25
hmm Hawk, that way i could fly around and kill things.
or wolf.
post #21 of 25
I'd have to say a bird because i'd love to fly
post #22 of 25
In the Chinese calendar I am a snake, a water snake to be exact. Sea snakes are quite cool and very dangerous!
post #23 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by twstychik View Post
That's great... and you just described my Aunt's dogs! They grill out for the dogs in ALL weather even if they aren't eating it themselves.
Then I want to be a dog in your Aunt's house. I love food off the grill, now that's a house I'd like to live in!
post #24 of 25
I'd like to be a Meerkat. Since that's not really a cat.
post #25 of 25
I would like to be an elephant I think they are just beautiful
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › GAME: Animal Change