Gonna be an Auntie! (again...)

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm currently an Auntie to 10 children..and I'm only 21 years old!

My sister came home early the other evening with her boyfriend in tow, we thought he had picked her up from work where she had been feeling ill or something..instead we had some other news that came as a surprise..

She is 6 weeks pregnant!!

I am so pleased for my sister, and even happier at the thought she may be the next in line to bring twins into the family, as it missed the last generation (if not, it may be me!
)

I can't believe that I'm going to be an Auntie again, to 11 (possibly 12!) children!
I feel so old

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on becoming an Auntie...again!!
How exciting!!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How exciting!!!!

I am going to be a auntie(actual flesh and blood) not step kids,lol....in March!! I am super excited! My brother and his wife are expecting a girl!!!

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations. I didn't become an aunty until I married my husband. We were 1st time grandparents in November, which is very exciting. A little granddaughter after 3 sons.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!!!

I'm only 21 and I'm an aunt as well, I've got three nephews and a niece that I know of. One of my nephews is several years older than me, and I've actually never met that sister (his mother), so I could quite possibly have more nephews or nieces that I don't know about!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DeeDeeMay

I'm currently an Auntie to 10 children..and I'm only 21 years old!

My sister came home early the other evening with her boyfriend in tow, we thought he had picked her up from work where she had been feeling ill or something..instead we had some other news that came as a surprise..

She is 6 weeks pregnant!!

I am so pleased for my sister, and even happier at the thought she may be the next in line to bring twins into the family, as it missed the last generation, and it also runs in her bf's family (if not, it may be me!
)

I can't believe that I'm going to be an Auntie again, to 11 (possibly 12!) children!
I feel so old
Congratulations!!

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! How exciting! I am 24 and I am only an Auntie to 2!

We are hoping to turn our brothers and sisters into aunts and uncles soon!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! Being an aunt is so much fun! I didn't become an aunt till I got married, and then only because I was married! Then after that my own brother had two babies! (In 6 months) and so not Im an official aunty too! :rainbowheart: