Pee Pee Filled Morning !!!!!!!!!!

bush7105

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well This Morning I woke up and my bengal peed in my bed! Then I went to get my 1 1/2 yr old out of bed and he peed through his diaper and all over his bed! ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR I feel like the pee queen NOT A GOOD MORNING!!!!! What is the best spray that I can get at petco that is for pet urine? Please help

pee-cleaner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Not at Petco, but:

2 c hydrogen peroxide
2 t baking soda
2 drops liquid dish soap

Works on baby pee, too.

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww...what a morning!! Hope you were able to get it all cleaned up!!! Hope tomorrow isn't so Wet!!!!

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nature's Miracle is a good enzymatic urine cleaner. You can get it at most pet stores, I would bet.

Does your Bengal do this often? Have you thought about checking for health issues like a urinary tract infection? Sometimes inappropriate urination is caused by illness. Just something to think about.

Hope tomorrow is a little drier for you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bush7105

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sandtigress

Nature's Miracle is a good enzymatic urine cleaner. You can get it at most pet stores, I would bet.

Does your Bengal do this often? Have you thought about checking for health issues like a urinary tract infection? Sometimes inappropriate urination is caused by illness. Just something to think about.

Hope tomorrow is a little drier for you!
She goes all day in her litter box and this is only the second time she has done it and we were in bed both times.