I Dreamt About TCS Last Night!

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

In my dream, I found 12 abandoned kittens, not more than a week old, in a Target bag by my neighbor's garbage

Some of them were cream/buff colored, and there were two little black ones.

I brought them into my apartment and put them on my bed to look at them. And then I got a huge box, put towels and a warmer-thing in it, and put them in.... when I took them off my bed, the blanket was covered in fleas!

And all I can remember is thinking, "I have to get them KMR. That's what they say on the forums! And a bottle! But PetSmart is the only place around here! Would they have it? I wonder if that place across the river has it..."

And then I was thinking that I had to get online and ask for help, because OMG, I had twelve abandoned kittens, and I wasn't even supposed to have one cat, really (landlord made an exception for me), and how on Earth was I going to bottle feed them all every two hours...?! I NEEDED TCS!

.... but my internet wasn't working in my dream!!!!!!!!!!!

I just had to share. It sounds funny, but in my dream I was so distraught!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kaete

I brought them into my apartment and put them on my bed to look at them. And then I got a huge box, put towels and a warmer-thing in it, and put them in.... when I took them off my bed, the blanket was covered in fleas!
that´s so sweet from you!...

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I hope that dream never comes true though

for all kittys on the world have a warm place!...