Your All Time Favorite TV Show

lovemycatswsq

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just anouther random thread from me. This is what happens when im sick hehe.

So what are your favorite tv shows? I have a few and if you have favorite videos of you shows share too . Sorry if my threads are getting annoying.

I love Instant Star above all others! Lol its about this girl Jude Harrison who in season 1 (we are in season 4 now) wins a singing contest "Instant Star". Its pretty much about how she deals with fame and playing by her own rules. Of course there is the "sexual" tension between herself and her producer. Who was 22 when she was 15 in season 1. She is now 18 in season 4 hehe. It also has plot lines that include murder, and death, and scandal. And well what fame is all about. I have season 1 and 2 on dvd and have never been so addicted to show in my life.

Judes Band SME (they remind me so much of my boys)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AwnC...eature=related

Jude and her producer Tommy (when she has red hair it is season 1)

Also Alexz Johnson who plays Jude also sings all the songs herself and writes most of them for the show. Here is a mini where she sings one of my favorite songs of season 3.

SEASON 2 BLOOPER REELE!!!!!!!! ("bad" words are bleeped out for those with virgin ears)

Lol im not obsessed at all

I also like LOST, Heroes, House, Degrassi, About A Girl, South of Nowhere, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Brothers and Sisters, Big Love, and Scrubs.

So whats your all time favorite show? Or Shows you like in general?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One Tree Hill is my favourite show. I also like House, Bones, According to Jim, Family Guy, The Simpsons, CSI, Prison Break, LA Ink and a few more that I just watch when nothing else is on.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm
Star trek, mash, night court, the new battle star, dr who.
black adder, myth busters. dirty jobs. i am sure there are others,
but that what come to mind.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovemycatswsq

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

One Tree Hill is my favourite show. I also like House, Bones, According to Jim, Family Guy, The Simpsons, CSI, Prison Break, LA Ink and a few more that I just watch when nothing else is on.
Oooh I like Simpsons and Family Guy too. I also can also go for some South Park lol.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LoveMyCatsWSQ

Oooh I like Simpsons and Family Guy too. I also can also go for some South Park lol.
I like South Park too. I don't watch it very often though because my boyfriend doesn't like it. I did see the one the other day where Cartman pretends to be a robot.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All my favs are "oldies" (which most of you "youngsters" probably never even heard of!
). I don't even know what's popular anymore now-a-days..
But I do like to watch American Idol - thanks to my Mom who got me "hooked" on it last year while she came to visit..

My all-time favs are Little House On the Prairie, Cheers, Frazier, and Dallas.

Told ya I was old..

What's this "House" thing I hear peeps talking about??

~KK~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovemycatswsq

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

All my favs are "oldies" (which most of you "youngsters" probably never even heard of!
But I do like to watch American Idol - thanks to my Mom who got me "hooked" on it last year while she came to visit..

Told ya I was old..

~KK~
Those airn't old. I grew up with my parents watching Cheers, Frazier, and my sister liked Little House.

kittytales

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I can watch Law & Order SVU & CI for HOURS on end. Love family guy & the simpsons too. Then there are the reality shows...Dog Whisperer, Project Runway, Making the Band, Housewives...

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I Love Lucy, Little House on the Prairie,7th Heaven and Full House are mine
The TV becomes mine when those shows are on!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Buffy and the Simpsons

My husband pines for Mr Show (but don't worry we have them all on DVD!) and The Young Ones.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Told ya I was old..

~KK~
Come on, those are that old. To this day, I still watch Cheers and Frazier.

House is kind of the new ER. It's all about medical mysteries. But it's not all serious. Hugh Laurie (the main actor) plays an obnoxious doctor who can make a joke out of basically any situation. But he is the best doctor in the hospital and he ends up solving most cases by coming up with a completely abstract diagnosis. It's pretty interesting and very funny. IMO, one of the best shows of the last five years.

sillylilykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I like

Prison Break, 24, Malcom in the middle, the simpsons, everybody loves raymond, pokemon, rockos modern life.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a trekkie from way back and have always love those series right from the original Star Trek to Enterprise..the only one I would say that I didn't watch all the time was Deep Space Nine which I just couldn't get into.

Babylon 5 and Earth 2 were two more of my favorites..

Okay I guess I am a Sci-Fi Geek.

Other then that I would have to say the Simpson's only because I have been watching that show since it came on the air. I guess you get attached after almost 20 years, my favorite episodes being all the Halloween Specials.

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A few years ago I would have said the Monkees -- before that it was Monty Python's Flying Circus. I also liked Buffy & Angel, Seinfeld. I watch entirely too much TV
I've been watching Family Guy for the last couple of months.. and it is a very funny show.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Prison Break is my current favorite. I also love to watch Ghost Whisperer, House, Scrubs, Moonlight, Family Guy, South Park, Take Home Chef and a few of the "older" shows like Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Full House.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittyTales

I can watch Law & Order SVU & CI for HOURS on end. Love family guy & the simpsons too. Then there are the reality shows...Dog Whisperer, Project Runway, Making the Band, Housewives...
Absolutely there with you! Going to get my remote now.