Which dry would you recommend?

red scathach

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Okay so 2 of my kitties now refuse to eat Wellness and then Innova (I don't get it they were eating it without issue last week
and Evo does really bad things in regards to their litter box and poo softness... way too rich for my sweeties. I need a little help finding a decent food for my 2 kittens and 1 geriatric cat. The foods I have available to me at the feed store are the following:

California Natural
Natural Choice (any need to worry about the soy in this?)
Felidae
and Solid Gold (they have both the Indigo Moon and the Katz-n-Flocken)

The rest is all junky cat food

what would you all advise I pick up next... or should I just pick up a few of the above and see which one they hate the least? Thankfully my older cat isn't picky at all but he does have a sensitive tummy sometimes. Thanks for any recs

just1cat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm looking for something too, so far our new cat won't eat dry. We have had her for 3 days and she won't touch Iams or Natures Miracle.... Can food only.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

red scathach

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by just1cat

I'm looking for something too, so far our new cat won't eat dry. We have had her for 3 days and she won't touch Iams or Natures Miracle.... Can food only.
Well we feed our cats wet as well but we feed them a variety of foods because our older boy will get picky if we feed him the same stuff. The wets that have worked well with all three cats have been Wellness, Merricks, Eagle Pack, and Innova. My boy can't get enough of Merricks, I swear he dances around for joy when I get to open a can... I think he likes the soupier food lol.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Any of those ...

the natural choice no soy ( the soy is in the indoor )

california natural has changed and it doesnt seem to work as well

kat n floken is too low in fat IMHO for most cats

I would like to hear how indago moon works

petstorejunkie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love Solid Gold products, but i have found many cats not to like the katz-n-flocken I have never used indigo moon, so i would give that one a go.