Kitty got his first laser pointer!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And he likes it!

I should point out that he is far too butch for cat toys and rather play with string, hair bands, scrunched up paper and his favourite Milk bottle rings

( Maisie is grateful for all his rejects
)

But I haven`t seen any lasers in the shops near me and today I was sat waiting to collect him at the vets and they had one!
So, as he`d been traumatised I decided he needed a treat.

So this afternoon we had a go. He didn`t play for long but he was definatley interested and he perked up for a bit. He`s still feeling a bit sorry for himself so we shall see if it was a one off tomorrow

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

And he likes it!

I should point out that he is far too butch for cat toys and rather play with string, hair bands, scrunched up paper and his favourite Milk bottle rings

( Maisie is grateful for all his rejects
)

But I haven`t seen any lasers in the shops near me and today I was sat waiting to collect him at the vets and they had one!
So, as he`d been traumatised I decided he needed a treat.

So this afternoon we had a go. He didn`t play for long but he was definatley interested and he perked up for a bit. He`s still feeling a bit sorry for himself so we shall see if it was a one off tomorrow
I like to shine the light on the ceiling and watch my older cats jump up into the air and try and get it. And they make it about half way!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Really?! Cool!

I will have a go with Kit but he`s not much of a jumper. He likes flinging himself on the floor instead

okiron

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just be careful not to overuse it. My dad's house is a high traffic area and everyone who came over would use the laser pointer on Dahmer. A month later Dahmer didn't care about it anymore. He figured everything out and it just wasn't fun for him after that.