*****KatKwiz - Jan. 29 - 2819*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unless your cat is in the process of -----------, there are other, less drastic ways to get her attention than --------.

Starting this Friday, ALL members can play as soon as KatKwiz is posted.

robertm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Unless your cat is in the process of committing homicide, there are other, less drastic ways to get her attention than a thorough drenching.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RobertM

Unless your cat is in the process of committing homicide, there are other, less drastic ways to get her attention than a thorough drenching.
Is this the right answer? We have had several (or many) cases this year where the first answer is not always correct!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RobertM

Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Is this the right answer? We have had several (or many) cases this year where the first answer is not always correct!
Sounds like a winner to me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Sounds like a winner to me!
And it sounds like a winner to me. Today's answer can be found under Cat Behavior (box above) and then under Cat Behavior for Beginners.

Congratulations, Robert. You are today's winner!
Your bank account will soon be padded with 2819 more points!

Note: I have seen many posts on here to other members recommending use of the water bottle to solve such problems as being on the counter, etc. Please read this article (Cat Behavior for Beginners) before resorting to the water bottle.