Vibes for Mom

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to thank you all for the vibes/prayers for Mom's friend. She is doing so great she is coming home this weekend. It was planned that she would stay for at least 2 weeks for rehab. Her insurance will not cover the rehab since she can walk 100 meters!

Tomorrow is Mom's lumbar fusion surgery. We have to be at the hospital by 5am.
I am getting very nervous had having bad thoughts. I am an only child and I am worrying about her not making it. We figure that the surgery will start around 7am and it will go for 2.5 hours.

Please send some vibes for her and calming vibes for me?

Thanks

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Michele...everything will be fine...I am the queen of thinking bad thoughts so I know how you feel
Think positive...I know it's difficult
...Many prayers and vibes for your Mom for a successful surgery and an easy recovery.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending you vibes for a successful surgery for your mom!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many many many many vibes for a safe surgery for her

Calming vibes (and some tequila) for you

She will be just fine hun

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank You for your wishes. Nat I might just have that tequila tomorrow night. Mom isn't worried about the surgery. She excited and can't wait to be normal again. I am worrying but not telling her that. Tonight is going to be one long night. I might just take a nap after dinner and just stay up. No point of 2-4 hours of sleep and then back up again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

She'll have just gotten into surgery a bit ago...
You are pretty much on the minute there.
Mom went under at 7:30 and was out by 10:30 am. They didn't say why but it did take a bit longer than expected. Everything went great and she has no nerve damage. She was in recovery for 3 hours before she was moved to her own room. We got to her room at 1:30 and she was out of it. All she wanted to do was sleep so we left.

I have been up since 9am yesterday with two mini naps for a total of 3 hours. My body is killing me and I need to sleep.

Thanks for all the vibes & prayers. I will be going back tomorrow to visit with her friend. They want her sitting up tomorrow and possibly walking. She should be home 5-7 days.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy to hear your moms surgery went well
Hope she keeps getting better & better!

Heres More for you & your sweet mom!
Hope her friend is doing good too!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so pleased to hear she's busy recovering. She's in good hands now and you'll see a big difference when you go in tomorrow, so get yourself some rest as well

Lots of healing heading mums way