Question of the Day - January 29th

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How many e-mail addresses do you have? Do you check your e-mail everyday?

I have 5 e-mail addresses, one work, one school, one TCS and 2 home, those are a yahoo and one thru my internet provider. I check my work and my yahoo e-mail everyday, I have the one here and my school one forwarded to my yahoo e-mail cause I wouldn't check them otherwise
I'm acutally not sure how to check my internet provider e-mail

bush7105

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I do check my email everyday, but I have no clue how many email addresses I have I believe the number is around 10 but most of them are friends who have more than one address.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 3, two are used when I electronically sign stuff, because I know I'll get spammed as a result, I only check those weekly.
One is my personal email which I check two to three times a day.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have my ISP one that is checked perhaps twice/day and a yahoo one that I rarely check!!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have three email addresses but only check my hotmail daily. I have MSN messenger up all the time so I know when I get a new email. I check my yahoo email about once a week when I think about it, and check my aol email about once a month.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I only have one, my work email which I use for everything. I think we have one at home with our internet provider but I don't use it.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

How many e-mail addresses do you have? Do you check your e-mail everyday?

I have 5 e-mail addresses, one work, one school, one TCS and 2 home, those are a yahoo and one thru my internet provider. I check my work and my yahoo e-mail everyday, I have the one here and my school one forwarded to my yahoo e-mail cause I wouldn't check them otherwise
I'm acutally not sure how to check my internet provider e-mail
I have eleven e-mail addresses on Yahoo, one for each of the web sites that is hosted by Yahoo. It seems like Yahoo is all but forgotten since Google came along, but as far as I know, Google does not host web sites but Yahoo still does. Actually I have thousands of e-mail addresses because you get 512 that you can use with each web site but I only have one e-mail address that I use with each web site and when I sign on to Yahoo I can see at a glance if I have any e-mail in any of the sites.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 8

I have two personal ones; my icklemiss21 one for general online use, one my family has, a gmail that I have work emails forwarded to and my work email, one for the shelter because they send me a lot and I try not to get involved in shelter stuff when I am at work. Then two for websites I run and a general spam one.

I have a few unused ones, but those 8 are all on my email notifier bar so get checked daily

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think I have 5 or 6. I check one every day since it's my primary one. Another I use as a secondary one and that I check maybe once a week or when the mood strikes me.
The others don't really get checked unless I'm expecting something.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two but I hardly use the second one. I try to check my main one at least every 2-3 days. Just depends whats going on.

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm...I have around 5 email addys...I check 2 every day. One is for online friends, thats my main one. The 2nd is for online accounts, groups/chat rooms I own, 1 is for family but they never email anyway so I rarely check it
. The others just came from new names I started on yahoo as backups because of the idiots that like to steal accounts if they have a problem with you.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 2, but I really only check one. I had pretty much forgotten I had a yahoo email address until recently.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 2 hotmail, 1 at home thru my internet provider (not used much) and 1 work.

I check them every day, except the home one I don't use much. Oh, I forgot I have a yahoo too, lol. I don't use it much either.