Daily Thread Tues Jan 29!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone

This morning I am going for coffee with my boss...and to inspect a house..so that should take a couple hours off my day in the office

After work, I am off to the gym to do a calorie burner class
Last time I went it was quite amusing
I mean...a good workout..

Trouty girl is on my lap once again
So I HAVE no complaints this morning.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all

Well...woke up with a stuffy nose and a sore throat...AGAIN. There is just something vicious going around! I may pick up that Mucinex stuff and try that out. I don't like being stuffy.

This week begins the announcements that we're postponing the wedding. I've already talked with one bridesmaid and am getting an inventory of any big vacation plans that our party has. The cool thing is that now we're talking about doing the wedding between Christmas and New Years. However everything depends on when B gets a job.

I just gave the cats all catnip
They're super happy. As long as they're happy I'm happy

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

Freezing rain here this morning which is going to make the trip to work interesting.. Hoping it warms up enough to melt off a bit before I actually have to leave.

Feeling a little under the weather this morning, scratchy throat, stuffy nose, my eyes are itchy as well so I am thinking my allergies as Oppose to a cold.

Not much planned for after work, just home and relax.

The kitties are tearing around the house like banshee's right now.

Everyone have a good one

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Overcast here with really crummy weather coming later today. Right now 38F by 7 pm 18F dropping down to -3F overnite. Very gusty winds and rain turning to snow. Just all around yucky weather. So I gassed up the car and got the gas cans filled.

Carried in some firewood from outside which should last a couple of days.

Its the joy of being a women time -so not very motivated today!!

Did a bit of shopping yesterday so I can work on a craft project and doing the infamous organzing!!

As Stephen King says in his latest book "Do the day and let the day do you".

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mom and I are going to get our hair done today. Tomorrow is her surgery and she won't be able to get it done for another 3 months. Yes she is very worried about what her hair will look like by then.
It grows like a weed.

After the salon we are going shopping for odds/ends like puzzles and slippers.

It's cold and rainy here today. Perfect day to stay in bed with a book and a few kitties.

Have a nice day everyone.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

This morning I am going for coffee with my boss...and to inspect a house..so that should take a couple hours off my day in the office
I am also going to inspect a house today, MINE! It's called the sheetrock inspection. I make sure everything is where I want it before they put the sheetrock up. My new home should be ready on April 15th. So my inspection will be a little different than yours!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is fairly warm here right now. It is 5c but its supposed to drop later today. We are expecting 2-4cm of snow and 10mm of rain according to the weather network. There is also a wind warning. Basically, I can expect to be without satellite and internet later if that happens.

Nothing planned for me today. Just doing some laundry and cleaning up a bit.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is still freezing here. I took the kids to school today, I'm making chili in my crockpot, maybe I will bake some buns

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

It is still freezing here. I took the kids to school today, I'm making chili in my crockpot, maybe I will bake some buns
Here, school was canceled. Even the university was closed. All the buses and snow plows and things like that won't start because it is too cold. Right now we are at -33*C (-27.4*F). With the wind, we are still at -50*C (-58*F). So right now (and for the rest of the day) I'm just going to drink a bunch of delicious hot chocolate

bush7105

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Woke up at 6 am and took my son to the bus stop then came home and spent time with my youngest son and my furbaby. Then I started cleaning and now I am getting ready to pick up my oldest from the bus stop and its homework time, play time, dinner time then bath time and finally bed time (for the kids)then its DH and my time
(for the rest of the night unless someone has a bad dream or something )

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We closed on our house today
That took up most of the afternoon. After that i came back home and spent most of the afternoon with Whiskey (my Carolina Dog) in my lap freaking out -we had a tornado watch most of the day and poor thing was just a nervous wreck

After he calmed down a bit i cooked some dinner and now i'm watching a little tv an packing up the house to move soon!