How do ya'll recharge yourselves?

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lately I've just felt so run down. No matter how much I sleep or go to the gym my body always feels so lethargic. My day consists something like this. Get up around 5:30 work till 8:30. Get home maybe do some chores for an hour then take a nap till 2. Get back to work around 2:30 till 6ish. On mondays and thursdays I have my court ordered meetings from 7 to 8. On the other days I work out right after work. So dinner is anywhere between 8 and 9. Then it's shower time some snuggle time with my SO and bed around 11. I rely on energy drinks most of the time and I don't want to I know how unhealthy they are. I'm just curious how you guys keep yourselves going or if there's some sort of herbal supplement I can take?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a potassium deficiency so taking an extra potassium supplement really helps me out a lot!

I also drink Vitamin Water (keeps me running during the day!
)
and i LOVE a good nap on days when i have a chance to catch one. I'm also a huge Lush fan (www.lush.com) - their bath/shower products are amazing and really help me get through the day!

A little exercise always helps too- a brisk walk with my dogs is always a good way for me to recharge.

Sometimes you just have to know when to put yourself first and take a break from work/life and just relax for an evening...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you had a medical recently? It seems to me thats close to a regular day for alot of people..Maybe you have some sort of deficiency that makes you wiped out faster than the average person?

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I reach oversaturaton, I take a personal day off - I call it a "head space" day. Just had one this month and it made a big difference in my being able to cope with the stress of the beginning of the first quarter.

Just yesterday I decided to take one in February, too, because I think I need it. So I'm taking my birthday off - it's a Monday this year.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

When I reach oversaturaton, I take a personal day off - I call it a "head space" day. Just had one this month and it made a big difference in my being able to cope with the stress of the beginning of the first quarter.

Just yesterday I decided to take one in February, too, because I think I need it. So I'm taking my birthday off - it's a Monday this year.

My weeks are pretty crazy & I like to take one day during the weekend & lounge in my pj's until late in the day & do NOTHING around the apartment, rent a good movie & get some popcorn & relax with the kitties. I tell John to go out & do something w/ his friends& I have the place to myself

I love those days
I feel SO much better afterwards - no stress of anything & mindless TV

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Have you had a medical recently? It seems to me thats close to a regular day for alot of people..Maybe you have some sort of deficiency that makes you wiped out faster than the average person?
When I was younger I was diagnosed as being anemic but since then I remember to take my multi vitamin and my iron pill everyday. I had a check up last year with the works, blood work and my ultrasound on my heart and besides still having my little heart murmur everything was fine.